Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Transfering 15 yrs as top sales performer into medical sales
Posted by: Susanna Lione (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 13, 2009 08:31PM

I am looking to transfer 15 years of experience as a top-ranked sales professional in advertising into Medical Sales.
Any recommendations of recruiters open to representing or companies hiring a skilled and proven sales person who is quick to learn would be very welcome and appreciated.
I love sales, just not the idiosyncratic nature that advertising sales has become. My track record includes calling on key decision-makers for hospitals’ such as Maryland Medical Center, in NJ - Hunterdon Healthcare System, Somerset Medical Center, Children’s Specialized Hospital, Centra State Healthcare System, Monmouth Medical Center and the NJ Hospital Association.
Again, insights and advice of who to contact is very appreciated and welcome.
Regards,
Susanna Lione

Re: Transfering 15 yrs as top sales performer into medical sales
Posted by: Ray (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 01, 2009 02:06AM

Hello,

A colleague has need for a top performing sales professional with experience in selling to surgery centers, hospitals or to physicians directly. Please contact me via email at your earliest convenience.

Ray.

Top Sales Performer
Posted by: Steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2009 03:46PM

Ray,
I'm working to break into medical sales after being a top performer in the financial sector. I have had few interviews with ortho companies and more enthused about the opportunities after every meeting. No offers yet but still in the game. I live in Los Angeles, CA

Re: Top Sales Performer
Posted by: Melissa Ratliff (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 01, 2009 04:26PM

We pay 50% of our license fees. We are looking to expand our business. Most of our work can be handled out of a virtual office.

BridgeIT® Solutions has been serving the healthcare industry since 1995 with comprehensive reporting, data management, and integration solutions. We provide turnkey solutions from initial needs analysis to implementation, consulting, and support.

We currently have installations in over 30 states and pride ourselves in providing the best solutions and service in the healthcare industry. In fact, we receive much of our new business from existing client referrals. We are so confident BridgeIT is the best solution that we back it with a money back guarantee.

Take a look at our company and let me know if you are interested in scheduling a demonstration of our product and learn more about the pricing and what the potential income can be made in short period of time.

Thank you for your time and good luck with your search for employment.

www.BridgeItSolutions.com
Melissa Ratliff
Marketing Director

Posted by: Sales Manager (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 06, 2009 01:27PM

Steve,

Could please email me your resume. Thank You.

My background is 31 years of medical device experience in territory sales, regional management, consulting assignments, and have my own Medical Device Company. 50% of my careers has been with Fortune 100 Medical Device Firms.

Your copier experience will serve you well. If you are in the top 10% - 20% regionally or nationally within your Fortune 500 Copier company you should be ready for the device industry soon.

SM

Posted by: CSmith (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 09:40AM

I am an independent medical sales rep looking for products to add to line, please email with contact info
thank you

Posted by: Jenifer (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 10, 2010 07:25PM

I'm currently looking to enter into the medical industry with over 10 years of documented sales in the advertising industry. I am eager to learn a new industry and hit the ground running quickly. I welcome feedback as well as suggestions/direction.

Jenifer
Northern Va Area

Posted by: jennifer (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2010 11:16PM

I have a new product and I do not have a distributor yet. We are a brand new walker glide company and we have not been listed on any online stores or locally. If you are still looking for products or have an interest in selling medical products, we have a need...Please contact me direct. support@walk-solid.com