Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Break Into Medical Sales
Posted by: Sales Manager (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 11:35AM

We are looking for independent sales representatives to promote our services to hospitals, clinics and doctor’s offices. Our services are guaranteed to save them thousands of dollars each year. We are currently looking for reps for multiple territories in the United States.

For more information, please e-mail us at hr@maxm.ca

Re: Break Into Medical Sales
Posted by: John (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 06:45PM

I would be very interested in hearing about your opportunity. Could you please email me more specifics. Thank you, John

Posted by: Steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 07, 2009 08:31PM

Please forward information. i would be interested in knowing more.

Thanks,

Steve

Posted by: Keith Williams (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 30, 2010 10:23AM

I have been a LTAC marketing person and have cold called many physician offices from San Antonio to Dallas.Looking for a great opportunity and commisioned sales to build a territory. You can call me 214-530-7518 or email

Posted by: Ricky (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 30, 2010 11:34PM

I am also looking to break into medical device sales. I am a top sales performer for the world's largest air conditioning manufacture having five years of successful B2B sales experience selling commercial air conditioning equipment and service in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. My current sales role is both highly technical and complex as I deal with mid level to C-Level personnel. I have a BS in mechanical engineering and recently completed my MBA. I desperately want to change industries and have been in the market for about a month now, however, up to this point, I am having some difficulty. I have reached out to a number of recruiters, but I know there is more I can do to help stream line this process. I would like to seek out a networking organization as well. Does anyone have any advice and/or recommendations that will help with my transition? Any information one can provide is greatly appreciated and gratuitously welcomed!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Ricky

Posted by: Kenneth (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 01, 2010 10:40AM

I am interested in your opportunity, so could you please email more info