Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Entry Level or 1-2 years Medical Sales Experience
Posted by: Adam (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 17, 2010 07:18PM

Our company is looking for medical reps looking to add a growing line of high commission compression therapy devices marketed to podiatry, vascular, wound care, physical therapy, and more. These devices are used to treat conditions such as lymphedema and venous insufficiency. Our products are reimbursed and covered by Medicare and most insurance companies. No worries about purchase orders!

Select territories are still available. Experienced reps are wanted, but I believe in giving entry level medical reps a chance, as it took me a while to "break in to med sales" 16 years ago, but I've paid my dues and love it. If you have a 2 or 4 year degree and some sales background you are encouraged to apply.

We are anticipating demand for some of our prodcuct lines to increase dramatically in the coming months.

We offer a weekly draw against commission for the right candidates. Six figure potential commission.

If you are a rep already calling on some of these medical specialties, some of our products can be a strong addition to your current lines.

Please review our website and feel free to contact me.

-Adam

Adam Anschel
LymphaCare
800-288-1801

email: medsales@mac.com

www.lymphacare.com