Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Botox ,Restylane, Juvederm Surgiderm Reps Needed!
Posted by: Linda Thompson (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2015 10:15AM

I Would be perfect for this job and it would be perfect for me too! I'm in San Diego and willing to travel to LA county too.

Re: Botox ,Restylane, Juvederm Surgiderm Reps Needed!
Posted by: Lea (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 07, 2018 01:12PM

Hi!

I am looking for a 1099 position with fillers. I know the majority of mds in the low angeles territory Who specializes in dermatology, plastic and cosmetic surgery and integrative docs. I also know quite a few urologists that are interested interested in doing fillers as a side project. I have many accounts theoughout the Los Angeles area including many medical spas. I am currently representing PRP and microneedeling but by previous year and a half experience is with urologists treating ED. My expertise is large and varied, I know why I do want to target and I very focused in making connections and harboring the best products out there. I would LOVE to have dermal fillers in my portfolio due to all the traction and all of the requests I get daily. I am not looking for a full time employee positions due to me owning my own company. I simply want to represent the best products and complete my bag with everything rejuvenating and appearance enhancing. I am looking for quality products only! I am the top sales person for the products I am currently representing in Los Angeles.
Please let me know if you would like a one on one meeting and also, I am looking forward working with you

Kindly

Lea Neufeld
310-560-0500
Lneufeld@nextmdlink.com

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2