Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
seeking sales opportunity
Posted by: Keith Lekenby (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2009 01:34PM

Looking for sales position in healthcare industry in the W Pa , WV ,E. Ohio area's.Over 10 years experience in home health care ,dme , home infusion .

Re: seeking sales opportunity
Posted by: Sandy Dixon (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2009 01:43PM

Keith,
We have INDEPENDENT HEALTHCARE SALES OPPORTUNITIES. Position is home based working with a fortune 250 company. Residual sales commissions monthly

Sandy

Posted by: Keith Leckenby (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2009 09:26AM

Sandy,
Can we set up a call to talk about your opportunity, please get back to me .
Thanks

Posted by: Chris (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2009 04:58PM

Is there a website that I can refer to?

Posted by: DIANNA (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 01, 2011 09:45PM

PLEASE SEND ME MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS ...

A New Idea
Posted by: john (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2011 09:15AM

You have 10 years of exp in sales - why dont you capitalise your experience & contacts by starting your own business.

we invented a software for pharma industry - focussing the product sales - and searching for an associate like you to market the same - on profit sharing basis

r u interested

john

Posted by: JC (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2011 01:46PM

South Jersey Health Source is expanding to new markets and presents a compelling opportunity for those with sales experience and contacts in the medical field to run their own local edition of Health Source as an associate publisher.

This engaging and informative publication is distributed monthly at hundreds of medical offices, pharmacies, gyms and other health-related or high traffic locations.

No investment required. We supply editorial, graphic design, printing, billing, and an established brand. You provide energy, ad sales and participate in distribution and represent the brand at industry and networking events. 35% - 50% commission on revenue. Monthly commission at plan minimum for a publication covering a single county is $4400. Multiple edition regional publisher opportunities are also available.

Digital editions may be viewed at sjhealthsource.com.

Notify us of your interest by email to contact@sjhealthsource.com

Posted by: Michael Driscoll, PhD (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 27, 2011 09:31PM

Hi Keith, Hope your search is going well. Are you still open to business ideas?I am networking for a new venture in genetics and weight management. I own a small health and wellness company in central Pennsylvania that is poised for dramatic growth due to a series of partnerships. One partner is a genetics company that owns a patented test that identifies a) the percentage of carbs and fats that a person's body is predisposed to utilize most efficiently, and b) identifies a personís optimal level of exercise intensity to manage body weight. In a recent study conducted at Stanford University, subjects whose diet composition matched their genotype, lost 2.5 x more weight across the 12 month study than a group of individuals who were genotype mis-matched for the diet they completed. Further, the gains were maintained over a 12 month period. The genetics company is looking for independent contractors to begin sales and marketing. I am looking to build a team of ambitious, teachable health professionals who want to be in business for themselves utilizing our products and ongoing training and support. This needs to be outside of your current position. I would appreciate your thoughts and guidance to lead me to the right people. Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Michael

Posted by: Bill Glennon (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2011 09:34AM

Keith,

My company is presently searching for an independent sales rep for Western PA. We represent a high quality German manufacturer of patient lifting and bathing equipment. We sell to Long term care, acute care, developmentally disabled facilities. Realistic income would be six figures annually. Contact me if you have an interest.

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 04:34PM

Dear Sirs

We are MCURE, the 2nd largest bandage manufacture in China with offices in Industry, CA. We have been producing OEM/private labeled Bandages, Gauzes, Med Tapes & Alcohol Wipes for 12 years. We produce these products for some the worlds leading medical manufactures & distributors, Brands you know well.
WE are seeking ideal distributors/reps for a long term mutual beneficial situation.

If interested, please feel free to contact me.

BR
Benson Mao
bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 08:37PM

Looking for some experienced independent distributors and sales reps for any and all parts of the country.
We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, distributors.. ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 10:07AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a dispoable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377

Posted by: theafricannation (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2017 05:57PM

Please, consider our line of new and affordable web-based applications for doctor offices and hospitals.
Please, preview DEMOs at https://alexiahealthcare.com. Call me at 301-593-4897 (Prince Ojong).