Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Looking for simple lines in ME, NH
Posted by: Bruce (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 31, 2011 05:58PM

Already have a primary line but looking for another. My call pattern is physician offices and some hospitals. I travel throughout New England but focus is northern NE to include ME, NH, VT and MA. Have doctorate in exercise physiology and 25 years in medical sales. Let me know your thoughts.

Re: Looking for simple lines in ME, NH
Posted by: Paul Goldenberg (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2011 09:33AM

I am looking for an independent distributor to sell a new line of disposable blood pressure cuffs to hospitals in New England.

Posted by: Paul Goldenberg (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2011 09:43AM

Sorry, I forgot leave my email address. Please contact me at pgoldenberg@suntechmed.com

Posted by: William Shelley (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2011 02:20PM

Looking for a sales Rep in the areas you cover. Will offer exclusive territory. Send me an email.

Posted by: Dennis Krenzien (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2011 03:35PM

Have a very simple and profitable line into physician offices and looking for representation in your area.

Please contact me either at dkrenzien@swmedmanage.com or call me at 817-658-3713.

Dennis Krenzien

Posted by: Bill Glennon (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2011 09:49AM

Bruce,

My company represent a German manufacturer of patient lifting and bathing equipment.
We sell to long term care, acute care and developmentally disable facilities. we are currently searching for an independent rep for northern NE. six figure potential. check our website at www.harbormedicalinc.com. contact me if interested.

Posted by: Glenn (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2011 11:21PM

I have orthopaedic product line including casting tape. Please call me : 714 396 3739 or email me :gchoi2001@yahoo.com

Posted by: Dr. Taha (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 09, 2013 09:55PM

We have a new product that would interest all surgeons and another one that would interest spine and orthopaedic surgeons. please email me if you are interested in handling distribution

Posted by: jolynn smith (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2013 02:06PM

I need coverage within your territory. GP, PM and pain docs are call points. No hospital.

702-204-4736. Lets discuss

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 12:12PM

HI

WE are MCURE, 2nd largest bandage manufacture from China with offices located in Industry CA.WE specializes in OEM/Private label customers. We private labeled for some of the largest and most respected medical manufactures & distributors worldwide.

All territories are needed.
Please contact if interested. Bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Joel Lerner (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2014 11:01AM

Bruce,

Near Infrared Imaging is seeking distributors and resellers for our revolutionary vein illumination device, the AVV-1. We have been doing demonstrations all over the United States at blood labs, Oncology labs, and hospitals such as Massachusetts General, (rated the best hospital in the US), and the Mayo Clinic. Both of these institutions gave us rave reviews. Our device is also being used by a hospital in the Philippines in regards to the recent disaster there with great results.

Our goal with the demonstrations was to gain insight and garner constructive criticism from nurses and doctors in order to settle on the best final prototype to bring to commercial production. Well, it's mission accomplished!

We are now in the pre-launch stage. The feedback was overwelmingly positive, and we have customers lining up. The top selling vein illumination cameras could not compare to our AVV 1 in a side by side comparison. For one thing, the images weren't nearly as clear, and our AVV 1 shows veins that can't be seen by the eye alone as opposed to illuminating veins that are already visible.

The majority of our competitors use lasers, and we use LED's so our AVV I is safer. It is also far less expensive. The final price will be between $1299 and $1499 depending upon accessories, and will still offer resellers a nice profit. The accessories such as stands, goose necks, etc, will be far less expensive then the competition's as well. Product launch is planned for February 2014. Please note our AVV-1 is 4 times less expensive than the best selling vein illumination device and 10 times less expensive than the 2nd best seller.

Hospitals, clinics, blood labs, doctors offices, nursing homes, ambulance companies, etc, will be able to afford to buy many more devices. Price conscious countries such as India will be prime targets, and will be very popular due to our device's ability to easily find the veins in dark skinned people.

It's also worth noting that the next generation AVV 1 will be hands free and will be able to view veins of patients who are morbidly obese. Furthermore, Near Infrared Imaging has two patents which will advance the industry as one of our next generation devices will color code veins according to depth, and use a "banana shaped light" that will travel underneath the veins.

If your company has an interest let's start some dialog. We may be able to send you a device to try out so you see firsthand how effective it is and how far superior it is when compared to the competition. An Executive Summary is available for your review.

Yours in good health, Joel Lerner
Near Infrared Imaging
Director of New Business Development
1-352-318-3366
joel@nearinfraredimaging.com
www.nearinfraredimaging.com

Posted by: Randy Wuehle (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2014 02:43PM

Bruce,

Our service is simple, once it's carefully explained to the client. It requires some knowledge of health insurance. I prefer not to try to explain it here. It can save specialty providers, like say an ortho clinic, a lot of money.

Let me know if you are interested.

Randy
randy.wuehle@gmail.com

Posted by: Paul Cincotta (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2014 09:04AM

Bruce,
I'm the Northeast regional manager for Maxx Health.
We manufacture implants for knee, hip & shoulder replacements.
Maxx is global, well funded with a pipeline of opportunities for distributors and surgeons.
Give me a call if you would like to learn more.
Paul Cincotta
516 633 4431

Posted by: ckraft (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2014 09:07AM

Bruce,
We are working with our client who is expanding their sales team to represent their free prescription discount card that enables patients to receive up to 75% off their prescriptions.

This is an opportunity for both well-established independent sales reps and those seeking to gain experience in the pharmaceutical and medical sales industries. Top representatives are earning over $20,000 per month, and the earning potential is unlimited.

This program is nationwide and we are looking for reps in all major US cities in each state.

-Cari
ckraft@jacobsmgt.com

Posted by: denis anastos (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2014 09:45AM

bruce
send me an e mail have 4 exciting lines

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 08:22PM

We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 10:14AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a dispoable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377

Posted by: Kevin (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 05, 2015 06:07PM

We have a simple ankle first aid kit that sells into hospital ER, urgent care and primary care physician offices

email me if interestd

Posted by: JD (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 07, 2015 10:31AM

Looking for reps for two very unique opportunities!!! All states!!! Great $$$
totally on the up and up!! I look forward to hearing from you!!

Posted by: Brian Rothwell (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2015 03:49PM

I am a manufacturer of private label scar cream for physician offices. We can print either the physician name or practice name on the label for branding in the community. The formulation is based on compounded pharmaceutical priciples. This is a major win for the practice as it adds an additional revenue source and markets their practice at the same time. No insurance hassles as it is sold by the doctor from the office. If interested contact brianrothwell@comcast.net

Posted by: Jeff Anderson (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 09, 2015 12:45PM

Hi Bruce,

I see your post is dated but I wanted too contact you about our ME, NH, VT territory. Please contact me at jeffanderson@dvimail.com or 386-299-4399. We are a well established 50+ year old dental/surgical equipment manufacturer.

Thanks,

Jeff

Posted by: CA Gorden (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 01, 2015 01:43PM

Looking for a representative to carry have a simple CCM Service offerings for Physicians, Physician groups and hospitals who own physicians. It focuses on CCM, Physician billing code code 99490.

Posted by: Jeff Gainey (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2015 09:26PM

Bruce, please visit our website www.primoinc.net. We specialize in preventative wound care management with emphasis on the best heel off-loading boot in the market. Sales are to hospitals and are residual. High income potential. If you are interested please call Jeff Gainey at 770.486.7394

Posted by: Norm (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2015 01:03PM

Hi Bruce,

If you are still looking, we need a ISR/Rep in your area. Please see out pain control device at cpreliefwand.com . Contact me for details.

Norm

Posted by: recruiting4medic (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 21, 2015 02:39PM

I am a recruiting in your area for two companies that are expanding. We are a distributor with very simple and profitable line into physician offices.

Please contact me either at recruiting4medical@gmail.com or call me at (904)716-7776.

-Jacqui N.

Posted by: Gianni Archolekas (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2015 10:09AM

We are looking for 1099 reps to sell and market a line of advanced wound care dressings to Physicians, Surgeons, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Long Term Acute Care Facilities and Skilled Nursing Facilities.
gianni@equinoxo2.com

Posted by: nasalvalvehsmn (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2015 08:39PM

Looking for experienced independent sales reps / distributors who are already calling on ENT physicians/surgeons, hospitals/clinics, facial plastic surgeons, VA, military, and other government hospitals and clinics. High commission, well established, USA product: Makes breathing through the nose easy. Easy to use, discreet, gentle, effective, reimbursed by insurance including medicare, 2 year warranty : nasalvalve.com.

Posted by: DanaLee (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2015 03:59PM

Looking for representatives calling on primary care for Medicare Annual Wellness and Chronic Care. If interested, please email me. Thanks.

Posted by: Mel Reed (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2017 01:56AM

We are distributors that's selling new technology, (very lucrative opportunity) and looking for partners in the US on a 1099 model to sell the technology to Physicians in Urgent Care, Podiatrist, Wound Care, OBGYN, Urology, Pediatrics, Oncology, Respiratory/Pulmonary, etc.

Posted by: Chris Hotz (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 14, 2017 08:56AM

If you are still looking for simple lines, please contact me. We are a 15 year old company with a simple line of products that are not reimbursable, but sell very well. We are already in medical supply stores, hospitals and clinics, but looking to grow our distribution. Thank you.

Chris

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2