Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Building network
Posted by: Director of Sales (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 24, 2011 09:49AM

Are you searching for an experienced individual to build distributor and/or sales network for your company. I am looking for a company that needs an experienced Sales Manager to build sales. Please email me at the link above.

Re: Building network
Posted by: Sandra (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 08, 2011 02:05PM

Where do you live? Looking for a Sales Director for Portland OR company

Building network
Posted by: francesco (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2011 09:59AM

Dear Sir, Zamar is a small and flexible italian company which is looking for a partner in the US market! Currently we dont have the FDA approval but all the interest in getting it once we have someone working for us in the US market!!!

We do have a very good market share in European market and we do believe to have a good products line to enter Us market as good quality and competitive price!

I would send you a catalogue of our products and get a comment by your side
Thanking you in advance for your attention at my proposal
very kind regards
Francesco

Posted by: Doug (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 11, 2011 03:28PM

Hello I am located in Northern Ohio, but I know travel is a necessity to build a business network. Please send your contact information to the email link above and I will contact you.

Best Regards

Posted by: Neil O'Connor (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2011 08:43AM

Design For Your Life
4810 Fourth Ave.,
Niagara Falls, On
(905)347-1404
designforyourlife@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you and your affiliates. Design For Your like is a relatively new flourishing Canadian based company. We carry medical privacy sleeves which encompass all medical privacy issues, such as trach covers, colostomy and ileostomy covers, urinary overnight and day bag sleeves as well as picc line cover sleeves. All of our products provide not only medical privacy but also provide an aesthetically appealing appearance with the sleek and comfort fitting design.

We have had much success with internet sales over the past four years and have contracts with various organizations in Canada and the U.S. , therefore; we have decided to contact various companies and organizations to carry our product line.

Please let us know who we can contact in your organization with more detailed information related to our products. We can be reached at designforyourlife@hotmail.com . Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon. www.designforyourlife.com
Fax 1 905 356 3031 Phone 1 905 356 3031

Sincerely,

Jaime and Neil c/o Design For Your Life

Posted by: Sherry (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2011 09:28AM

Good morning,

I would like to know a little more about your experience and what you're looking for. We are seeking an independent rep to negotiate some specific "unconventional" contracts.

Please contact me at recruit@n-9.com if you're interested in hearing more.

Best regards,

Sherry

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 05:15PM

Dear Sirs

We are MCURE, the 2nd largest bandage manufacture in China with offices in Industry, CA. We have been producing OEM/private labeled Bandages, Gauzes, Med Tapes & Alcohol Wipes for 12 years. We produce these products for some the worlds leading medical manufactures & distributors, Brands you know well.
WE are seeking ideal distributors/reps for a long term mutual beneficial situation.

If interested, please feel free to contact me.

BR
Benson Mao
bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Josefina Barbosa (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 27, 2013 04:52PM

I interested in learning more about the product you're offering and additional details if available. I am an independent pharmaceutical sales rep in California.

Thank you
josefina Barbosa

Posted by: theafricannation (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2017 06:00PM

Please, consider our line of new and affordable web-based applications for doctor offices and hospitals.
Please, preview DEMOs at https://alexiahealthcare.com. Call me at 301-593-4897 (Prince Ojong).