Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for Lines!!
Posted by: JasonStitcher (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 18, 2013 08:40AM

New ISR distributor and I am looking for lines. Specialties include Pain Management and Oncology but not limited to that. Hungry to get started!!
301-788-2027.

Jason

Re: Looking for Lines!!
Posted by: Bernie (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 29, 2013 02:13PM

IF ou have contacts with hospital department heads or purchasing and interested in selling custom medical forms (every hospital uses hundreds of different forms) even with EMR - please email- looking for independent distributors/reps in all states.

Posted by: Jodi (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 01, 2013 10:07AM

Looking for independent reps that are looking to expand on the products and services they can offer to their clients. We distribute best in market pre-employment assessments with a health care specific assessment that would be beneficial to your existing healthcare clients. All internet based, free samples for you to give out to prospective clients. High commission rates!

Posted by: Carien van Dyke (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 20, 2013 11:14AM

Good day,
Medac is a manufacturer of different external medical products, based in Cape Town, South Africa.
We have been manufacturing a big range of orthopedic products for almost 40 years, and also manufacture ETO plastic surgery garments. Our sports compression garments are of a very high standard.
We are currently looking into exporting our products to the USA and are looking for a distrubutor.
Kindly have a look at our product range www.medac.co.za
Kind regards,
Carien van Dyke
Export Manager
MEDAC (Pty) Ltd
carien@medac.co.za

Posted by: MarkThrash (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2013 02:04PM

PCLS has a great line of services in Genetic Testing and Oral/Urine Drug Testing (toxicology).

We pay high commissions and provide full marketing materials, testing materials, company email address and business cards.

Income is residual with no cap!

Looking to serve the Western United States from Texas to North Dakota to the Pacific Ocean.

Email for further details or check out www.pcls.com

Mark

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 12:15PM

HI

WE are MCURE, 2nd largest bandage manufacture from China with offices located in Industry CA.WE specializes in OEM/Private label customers. We private labeled for some of the largest and most respected medical manufactures & distributors worldwide.

All territories are needed.
Please contact if interested. Bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Joel Lerner (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2014 10:58AM

Jason,

Near Infrared Imaging is seeking distributors and resellers for our revolutionary vein illumination device, the AVV-1. We have been doing demonstrations all over the United States at blood labs, Oncology labs, and hospitals such as Massachusetts General, (rated the best hospital in the US), and the Mayo Clinic. Both of these institutions gave us rave reviews. Our device is also being used by a hospital in the Philippines in regards to the recent disaster there with great results.Please note, our device will be very helpful in the field of Oncology in regards to problems with veins.

Our goal with the demonstrations was to gain insight and garner constructive criticism from nurses and doctors in order to settle on the best final prototype to bring to commercial production. Well, it's mission accomplished!

We are now in the pre-launch stage. The feedback was overwelmingly positive, and we have customers lining up. The top selling vein illumination cameras could not compare to our AVV 1 in a side by side comparison. For one thing, the images weren't nearly as clear, and our AVV 1 shows veins that can't be seen by the eye alone as opposed to illuminating veins that are already visible.

The majority of our competitors use lasers, and we use LED's so our AVV I is safer. It is also far less expensive. The final price will be between $1299 and $1499 depending upon accessories, and will still offer resellers a nice profit. The accessories such as stands, goose necks, etc, will be far less expensive then the competition's as well. Product launch is planned for February 2014. Please note our AVV-1 is 4 times less expensive than the best selling vein illumination device and 10 times less expensive than the 2nd best seller.

Hospitals, clinics, blood labs, doctors offices, nursing homes, ambulance companies, etc, will be able to afford to buy many more devices. Price conscious countries such as India will be prime targets, and will be very popular due to our device's ability to easily find the veins in dark skinned people.

It's also worth noting that the next generation AVV 1 will be hands free and will be able to view veins of patients who are morbidly obese. Furthermore, Near Infrared Imaging has two patents which will advance the industry as one of our next generation devices will color code veins according to depth, and use a "banana shaped light" that will travel underneath the veins.

If your company has an interest let's start some dialog. We may be able to send you a device to try out so you see firsthand how effective it is and how far superior it is when compared to the competition. An Executive Summary is available for your review.

Yours in good health, Joel Lerner
Near Infrared Imaging
Director of New Business Development
1-352-318-3366
joel@nearinfraredimaging.com
www.nearinfraredimaging.com

Posted by: Randy Wuehle (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2014 02:27PM

We have a very valuable service which is helping specialty providers save tens of thousands of dollars. I prefer not to try to describe the service here; it is straight forward, but it is fairly new and requires some understanding of health insurance.

If you are interested, please email me at randy.wuehle@gmail.com.

Thank You.

Posted by: Paul Cincotta (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2014 09:07AM

Jason,
I'm the Northeast manager for Maxx Health.
We manufacture implants for knee, hip & shoulder replacement.
Maxx is global, well funded with a pipeline of projects and opportunities for our distributor and surgeon partners.
Give me a call if you would like to learn more.
Paul
516 633 4431

Posted by: denis anastos (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2014 09:54AM

Have 4 exciting lines send me an e mail for more info

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 08:19PM

We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, good income for the doctors, and sales person, ISR Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 11:04AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a disposable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377

Looking for Lines!!
Posted by: francesco salvioli (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2014 05:07PM

Are you still looking for products line to sell?

Allmed is a new company in the US opening in January 2015, but, selling in Europe since 20 years, we do manufacture a full range of disposable for dialysis and we are focused on the US private dialysis provider.

your comment is very welcome

thanks in advance very kind regards

Francesco Salvioli
North America & Canada business development
ALLMED GROUP
Building 3, Chiswick Park
London
W4 5YA
US ph. +1.215.9392981
www.allmedgrp.com

Posted by: Brian Rothwell (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2015 03:43PM

I am looking for ISR/Distributors to sell a private label scar cream to cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists and orthopedic surgeons. The label will have the doctor's name or their practice name on the label. This is a great revenue generating stream for the practice as they sell it from their office. No insurance hassles. If interested contact me at brianrothwell@comcast.net

Posted by: Lane (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 04, 2015 03:10PM

Mark, (PCLS)

I would be interested in what you have. Could you please provide a email or phone number

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 05, 2015 07:14PM

Lane,

I noticed you were looking for lines, and while we have a very unique device program, the main call points are Primary Care, Cardio and Internal Medicine, with PCP being the primary call point.

If at face value this appears to be a fit, please email me, and I'll forward additional information.

The compensation model is very lucrative, and without sounding ridiculous, docs have a difficult time saying no because at no time are they asked to write a check, yet they are provided with a Medical Assistant, billing, etc.. so this effectively provides a conservative income stream of anywhere between $15k-$50K monthly to the doc, depending upon patient/insurance mix.

Thanks, and hope to hear back from you.

Regards,

Eric
Eric@EPMktg.com

Posted by: Peter (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2015 08:22AM

Eric,
what specialties are you focused on? I am looking for people to focus on IM/ PCP practices. We provide a service at no cost that reduces their administrative burden while significantly improving their revenues. We bill insurance through a billing code that goes unused in 85% of patients.

Send me an email at pwboomer@gmail.com if this is an area of focus.

Thank you

Peter

Posted by: Jeff Gainey (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 13, 2015 09:21PM

PRIMO specializes in Wound Care Preventative Management. Please visit our website at Primoinc.net. Our emphasis is our off-loading heel boot which has residual hospital sales and high volume. High Income potential. I can be reached at 770.486.7394

Jeff Gainey

Posted by: Norm (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2015 01:10PM

You mentioned pain. Our new patented medical device sells to 80% of patients with severe chronic pain after simple demo. See cpreliefwand.com . Contact me for details.

Posted by: recruiting4medic (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 21, 2015 02:44PM

I am a recruiting in your area for two companies that are expanding. We are a distributor with very simple and profitable line into physician offices.

Please contact me either at recruiting4medical@gmail.com or call me at (904)716-7776.

-Jacqui N.

Posted by: Gianni Archolekas (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2015 10:18AM

Jason, what state are you operating out of? We have a new line of advanced wound care dressings and are looking for 1099 reps.

gianni@equinoxo2.com

Posted by: DanaLee (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2015 04:02PM

I am looking for representatives calling on primary care or hospitals for Medicare Annual Wellness and Chronic Care Management. Email if interested. Thanks

Posted by: Mitchell Goldberg (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 26, 2016 03:05PM

We are looking for distributors or agents for our line of OR products. We are a manufacturer based in Montreal, but have been selling our products worldwide for 25 years, We have launched a couple of new product ranges that have significant revenue or commissions.

Won't go into extensive information online. Take a look at a some of the information below and give me a call or email. 514.892.5074

www.safe-soak.com

And our line of bite blocks/Channel brushes for Endoscopy

All the best, Mitch

Posted by: Dru Baker (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 01, 2016 09:27AM

Mitch, I currently sell in both the OR and GI arena. I have been in business for over 20 years. I would like to hear more about your opportunities. I am located in Greensboro NC and cover several states in the southeast. Thanks Mitch, Dru

Posted by: Bryan (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2016 10:55AM

I'm hiring across the US for some independent reps for a new ERG Diagnostic device sold to Ophthalmologists. It's 100% reimbursed procedure with CPT Code. This is a launch in 2017 with existing sales at the most academic institutions for reference sites.

Capital component at $15,000 and a disposables line that's reimbursed.

If you have capital sales experience and a mix of Office Based Sales and Hospital Based Sales please contact us. Ideal candidate would have some experience in the Ophthalmologists call point. Average close rate at 95% and in a 30-60 sales cycle.

Thanks,
Bryan
bnicholson22@yahoo.com