Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Diagnostic Testing, 1099 Sales Representative
Posted by: marussin (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2016 09:19AM

Seeking 1099 sales representatives with experience selling clinical diagnostic services to: Pain, Psychiatry, Family, Oncology, Cardiology, Primary Care Physicians ETC.

PharmRx Group seeks to employ professional, self-motivated sales representatives across the nation who can deliver customers requiring a broad range of point-of–care diagnostic testing services.

Sales representatives with experience and existing relationships selling clinical diagnostic services to Pain Medicine Practices, Rehab Centers, General Practice Physician offices etc., are preferred.

Sales employees will receive all the necessary training on PharmRx processes, software and policies and will be required to uphold the highest standards of ethics and compliance with all pertinent laws and legislation; in turn, sales reps have the opportunity to provide a unique service that is both required by the client and financially rewarding for the Sales Executive.

Contact us If you are interested in having a discussion about joining the PharmRX Group Sales & Marketing team.

Re: Diagnostic Testing, 1099 Sales Representative
Posted by: tc (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2016 12:02PM

Please contact me regarding this opportunity. I have been calling on physicians for over 20 years in various specialties.

I am located in the OH, IN, KY area.

Thank you.

Re: Diagnostic Testing, 1099 Sales Representative
Posted by: raj (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 09, 2017 09:46PM

Diagnostic Testing, 1099 Sales Representative
Posted by: marussin (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2016 09:19AM

Seeking 1099 sales representatives with experience selling clinical diagnostic services to: Pain, Psychiatry, Family, Oncology, Cardiology, Primary Care Physicians ETC.

Sales representatives with experience and existing relationships selling clinical diagnostic services to Pain Medicine Practices, Rehab Centers, General Practice Physician offices etc., are preferred.

please contact me at 7326421133