Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Rep looking for lines
Posted by: tc (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2016 11:57AM

Independent medical sales rep with over 20 years in the OH, IN, KY, MI area calling on physicians in 8 different specialties, looking for product to sell. Have sold intangibles, small disposable items and medical equipment for both reimbursed as well as non reimbursed physician markets.

Reply to tc@midwest.us.com

Re: Rep looking for lines
Posted by: medrep612 (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2016 08:57PM

From rep to rep (and I hope other reps see this), check out this great tool called Map My Customers for customer mapping and routing. I've been a rep for several years now and this tool doesn't compare to the rest (in a good way). Yes, sorry for spamming, but me and whoever I refer get 3 months free for all referrals. let me know if interested in checking out

Posted by: David Christenson (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 19, 2016 11:23AM

Hello, I am a principal in a light theraphy company that has the most advanced and affordable technology on the market today. My partner is an author on the subject and is one of the inventors on photobiomodulation the treatment for Pain and Neuropathy naturally. Many Chiroparactors are treating patients with older tehnology and are generating great revenues by treating Neuropahty (very few other than Chiropractors do treat Neuropathy) with this remarkable technology.

If you are interested in adding our product line to your sales efforts, please contact David Christenson at 949/735-0665.

Posted by: Bryan (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2016 10:52AM

I'm hiring across the US for some independent reps for a new ERG Diagnostic device sold to Ophthalmologists. It's 100% reimbursed procedure with CPT Code. This is a launch in 2017 with existing sales at the most academic institutions for reference sites.

Capital component at $15,000 and a disposables line that's reimbursed.

If you have capital sales experience and a mix of Office Based Sales and Hospital Based Sales please contact us. Ideal candidate would have some experience in the Ophthalmologists call point. Average close rate at 95% and in a 30-60 sales cycle.

Thanks,
Bryan
bnicholson22@yahoo.com

Posted by: Lael Salinas (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 11, 2016 11:09AM

We are currently looking for reps and distributors for our product line. Dio Medical is based in Chicago Il. We have a cervical, pedicle, mis system, and peek cages. Contact me at 309-706-2488 for more information.