Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Midwest Distributor looking for lines
Posted by: tc (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2016 12:31PM

Twenty four years in the Midwest as a Medical Distributor covering MI, OH, IN, KY and PA looking to add lines. Do our own physician marketing to generate leads. Have done reimbursed and non reimbursed products. Reply with product and contact information. info@midwest.us.com

Re: Midwest Distributor looking for lines
Posted by: Jon Engelson (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 29, 2017 03:57PM

Greetings,

We have some great products you can represent and grow with....

https://www.levanamealreplacement.com/
We will get you the product at a discounted wholesale price and your customers will love you for this product.

Looking forward to working with you.

All the best,

Jon

Posted by: Mel Reed (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2017 01:50AM

We are distributors that's selling new technology, (very lucrative opportunity) and looking for partners in the US on a 1099 model to sell the technology to Physicians in Urgent Care, Podiatrist, Wound Care, OBGYN, Urology, Pediatrics, Oncology, Respiratory/Pulmonary, etc.

Please let me know if you would like more details. We currently have 50 reps, and recruiting to cover the entire US.

Posted by: Jim Doughty (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 15, 2017 10:52AM

To whom it may concern,

We are a contract manufacture of medical and dental instruments as well as dental implants. In the market for over twenty years dealing with OEM's and tier suppliers through out the world. Looking to expand our market with independent sales. We are ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered company. We manufacture Orthopedic instruments for surgical kits. Also dental implants and instrument for complete kits in that market. If interested in discussing give me a call at 765-730-0604.

Jim Doughty
National Sales Manager
Kyocera SGS Medical

Posted by: Leo (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2017 06:31AM

Mel Reed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We are distributors that's selling new technology,
> (very lucrative opportunity) and looking for
> partners in the US on a 1099 model to sell the
> technology to Physicians in Urgent Care,
> Podiatrist, Wound Care, OBGYN, Urology,
> Pediatrics, Oncology, Respiratory/Pulmonary, etc.
>
>
> Please let me know if you would like more details.
> We currently have 50 reps, and recruiting to cover
> the entire US.

Good Morning, Mel.

We are small Midwest based (IL, WI, IN and some business in Colorado and Nebraska). Would really enjoy the opportunity to learn more about the products offered. We have business with Foot and Ankle, Podiatry, Sports Med, Neuro (crani and spine), Ortho and DDS. My email is above, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Leo

Posted by: Leo (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2017 06:33AM

Good Morning, Mel.

We are small Midwest based (IL, WI, IN and some business in Colorado and Nebraska). Would really enjoy the opportunity to learn more about the products offered. We have business with Foot and Ankle, Podiatry, Sports Med, Neuro (crani and spine), Ortho and DDS. My email is above, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Leo

Posted by: Jim Doughty (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2018 09:40AM

We are a contract manufacture of custom designed Orthopedic and dental instruments as well as dental implants. We are looking to expand our sales coverage in the US and Canada. If there is any interest in discussing this further please give me a call at my cell 765-730-0604.

Posted by: Bill Dwyer (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2018 02:57PM

Please send an email when you have a chance.

collectrx.com will fill you in on what we do.