Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for Independent Spine Distributors
Posted by: newrootssolutions (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 05, 2016 01:05PM

Hello,

We are currently looking for Independent Spine Distributors/Reps throughout the nation. We have a group of implant devices - bone growth / bone healing.
- Titanium porous scaffold for bone to grow

How many reps are currently on the team?
20 reps (most have a single surgeon relationship):
Looking to expand throughout the United States

Interview/on boarding Process:
We will conduct an initial Phone call. The product will be provided for free to the rep (as inventory is available). Products are shipped to you.

Existing relationships with Spinal Surgeons,Orthopedic Spine Surgeons is necessary.

How much Revenue per Month per Rep? Commission per rep?
Our reps do between $20,000 - $100,000 a month in revenue for the company. As reps you will see 25% Commission

Re: Looking for Independent Spine Distributors
Posted by: Joe Magliocca (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2017 12:27PM

Interested in distributorship opportunities

Posted by: Jeffrey Alan Bolling (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2017 10:34AM

Hi my name is Jeffrey Bolling. I am the CEO & President of LeBryce Medical. We are a medical ,pharmaceutical, device ,surgical distribution sales company. With many years as a successful established productive company. Currently we have reps in all 11 of the southeastern states. Cell 205-270-2114

Posted by: Josh_Chriscoe (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 07, 2017 08:04PM

I am starting up a medical device distribution network. I currently have a wide network in North and South Carolina. TodayI have two reps working for me in North and South Carolina. Do you have availability to distribute to these states? How is your training and support? I assume you have a 510K already for this product?

Please email me and maybe we can set up time to chat.

Josh