Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
New Rep looking for lines
Posted by: Ed Cartee (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 14, 2006 10:45AM

I have just become an independent sales rep once again. Have 25 years experience selling capital equiipment (ultrasound) and PACS in Radiology and Cardiology.

Ed Cartee
uga1978@yahoo.com

Re: New Rep looking for lines
Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 09:14PM

Looking for some experienced independent distributors and sales reps for any and all parts of the country.
We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, distributors.. ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: Tom Sell (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2014 01:44PM

Hello Ed,

I am looking for independent, 1099 reps (1-2 per state) to sell a new, all natural supplement therapy for headache sufferers. Product's ingredients are recommended by the American Academy of Neurology and supported by evidence-based medicine clinical trials. Commissions are competitive and more products are in the pipeline. This could be P/T or F/T, depending on your time capacity.

Please visit www.migrainefactorx.com for more product information.

If you are not interested, but think someone in your circle of selling friends may be, kindly share this email. Your professional referral is appreciated. Dinner is on me for each successful recruited referral.

Tom Sell
National Sales Director
MD Innovations
715-579-9345
midwesthealthcareagency@gmail.com

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 10:10AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a dispoable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377

Posted by: theafricannation (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 12, 2017 05:56PM

Please, consider our line of new and affordable web-based applications for doctor offices and hospitals.
Please, preview DEMOs at https://alexiahealthcare.com. Call me at 301-593-4897 (Prince Ojong).