Healthcare Industry News: telemedicine
News Release - October 4, 2010
Easymed Services Inc. Launches iPhone ApplicationTORONTO, ONTARIO, October 4, 2010 (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) – EasyMed Services Inc. (CNSX:EZM) ("EasyMed" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the release of EasyMedMobile.com for iPhone which is now available at the Appstore.
The new EasyMedMobile iPhone application provides iPhone users access to the full range of EasyMedMobile.com services.
Users can retrieve their personal health passport and medical history, as well as a geo-locator to help them find doctors, clinics and local emergency numbers, wherever they are worldwide.
Main Service Features of EasyMedMobile.com for iPhone include:
- Health Passport – Create, manage, and share with healthcare professionals and family health profile by touch, anytime, anywhere worldwide.
- Worldwide Emergency Contacts – Find local doctors, clinics, medical stores, and emergency contacts numbers worldwide.
- Personalized Daily Health Tips – Receive customized advice on healthcare, fitness and nutrition.
- Real-time Synchronization - Work offline with your EasyMedMobile web service using the iPhone application to reduce roaming charges.
- EasyMedMobile’s iPhone application supports the Continuity Of Care Record (CCR) format and can forward user’s data to the healthcare provider.
- All features are available both in French and in English.
EasyMed Services Inc. is a Medical and Health Technology Services Company based on an Internet and Mobile phone platform offering a range of services and applications for individuals, families, medical and health care professionals, pharmaceutical manufacturers, insurance companies and complimentary service providers. The main service features include medical and health reminders, on-line and mobile phone access and interactivity, telemedicine, and an international medical and health information service.
The company is operating and headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with offices in Chennai, India and Toronto, Canada comprised of corporate management and qualified Medical and IT professionals.
Issuer of this News Release is solely responsible for its
Please address inquiries directly to the issuing company.