Healthcare Industry News: Esaote North America
News Release - March 15, 2018
Esaote Launches MyLab(TM) 9 eXP Ultrasound System at the AIUM 2018New High-End Shared Service Ultrasound System at an Ultra-Value
FISHERS, Ind., March 15, 2018 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Responding to the market need for a true shared service system, with advanced applications, easy workflow, industry standard ergonomics at a value price point, Esaote launches the MyLab™ 9 eXP ultrasound system*. The MyLab 9 eXP will be shown at the America Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), New York Hilton Midtown, Booth #1407.
"Ultrasound is being increasingly used throughout the Hospital environment, we see a demand for a highly versatile system that can accomplish a wider variety of clinical examinations without the compromises that can occur with traditional designs," states Glenn Davis, President and General Manager, of Esaote North America, Inc.
Driven by the new Ultra-engine platform, the MyLab 9 eXP offers Ultra-clarity, performance, workflow and value for the Radiology, Cardiology and Women's Health clinical segments, in both the private practice, clinics and hospital setting. Specifically targeted to General Imaging, Rheumatology, and Prostate imaging. With unique image optimization and advanced diagnostic tools, and Italian engineering and design, clinicians can quickly acquire images with Ultra-clarity, color and contrast for increased diagnostic confidence.
- Single crystal non-composite probe technology provides excellent image quality. And, Esaote's appleprobe design, reduces musculoskeletal strain up to 70%; for better user experience and comfort.
- Unique image optimization and automation tools - easyMode and easyTrace - increase efficiency and patient throughput, with single touch Automated intelligent Doppler steering and angle correction.
- Virtual Navigator real-time Fusion is a fully-integrated multi-modality application that is touch-screen based available on a range of transducers.
- microV+ advanced, fast and not invasive hemodynamic evaluation with high sensitivity and high spatial resolution for lesion characterization in all clinical applications.
- QPack multimodality quantification tool of curve analysis of CEUS Perfusion as well as Color and Power Doppler hemodynamics.
- Solid-state hard disk (SSD), latest Intel®Core™ i7 processor, and Windows® 10 supporting the latest data security and processing power requirements.
- Upgradable, remote service, long-term maintenance options and transducer compatibility make the MyLab 9 eXP an Ultra-value.
The MyLab™ 9 eXP delivers unprecedented precision, power and capability to drive more confident healthcare decisions in an increasingly demanding value-performance environment.
About Esaote: With a consolidated turnover of EUR 270 million in 2016, the Esaote Group is a leader in the biomedical equipment sector, in particular the areas of ultrasound, dedicated MRI and software for managing the diagnostic process. The Group currently employs 1,200 people. With its own production and research units in Italy and the Netherlands, Esaote is recognized as one of the top 10 diagnostic imaging companies in the world. Information on Esaote and its products is available at www.esaoteusa.com.
Esaote will be exhibiting MyLab 9 eXP at AIUM 2018. For more information please visit our online resources at www.esaoteusa.com
Esaote@AIUM 2018: Esaote will be exhibiting at AIUM- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine 2018, March 24th – March 28th, 2018.
New York Hilton Midtown, New York, NY – AIUM 2018 – Booth #1407
Information about the Esaote Group and its products is available at www.esaoteusa.com
* Technology and features are system/configuration dependent. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Information might refer to products or modalities not yet approved in all countries. For further details, please contact your Esaote sales representative.
Issuer of this News Release is solely responsible for its
Please address inquiries directly to the issuing company.