Healthcare Industry News: Ilaris
News Release - May 3, 2018
Topix Pharmaceuticals Launches Game Changing Treatment Cream For Extremely Dry SkinGlyco-Urea KP Therapy Helps Improve The Appearance Of Keratosis PIlaris In Only 4 Weeks
NORTH AMITYVILLE, N.Y., May 3, 2018 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Topix Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has announced the launch of Glycolix Glyco-Urea KP Therapy. This new advanced formula helps to treat severely dry skin often associated with skin conditions such as keratosis pIlaris (KP), psoriasis, and dermatitis.
Thickened, cracked, itchy skin or skin plaques frequently materialize with unwanted dry skin conditions. Whether intrinsic or extrinsic, factors may strip the skin of natural amino acids and lipids, exposing skin to damage, and potentially leading to inflammation and irritation. The patented technology in KP Therapy has the ability to exfoliate dead skin cells comparable to 40% Urea, while moisturizing and replenishing the skin barrier.
Incorporating the latest generation of exfoliating and nourishing ingredient systems at high concentrations, this breakthrough treatment contains:
- 15% Glycolic Acid A proven alpha-hydroxy acid helps support cell turnover via epidermal exfoliation for smoother-looking, softer skin.
- Urea USP helps to reduce the amount of water lost throughout the skin. Exfoliates dead skin improving cell turnover of the epidermis.
- Proteolytic Enzymes loosen and remove scales and dead skin exposing healthy, moist skin.
- Exfoliating Peptides quickly remove dry, hardened skin.
- Amino Acids Nineteen amino acids proportioned biomimetically as they appear in healthy skin comprise the skin's Natural Moisturizing Factor (NMF), bind moisture to the skin keeping it soft and refreshed.
86% of patients agreed
- Appearance of Keratosis PIlaris (KP) is improved
- Skin feels softer and smoother
- Skin texture (bumps, dry, flaking skin) is improved
Results from Glycolix KP Therapy are further complemented when used in a daily skin care regimen. Topix Pharmaceuticals skin care is available through physician offices nationwide and select authorized online retailers.
For more information, visit Topix on Facebook, Twitter, topixpharm.com or call 1-800-445-2595.
About Topix Pharmaceuticals
For over 35 years, Topix Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a leader in Micro-Branded skin care innovations, has developed products using the highest quality, pharmaceutical grade ingredients, to provide patients with safe and effective results.
Source: Topix Pharmaceuticals
Issuer of this News Release is solely responsible for its
Please address inquiries directly to the issuing company.