Healthcare Industry News: Trillium
News Release - October 4, 2018
Launch of The 4Klear(TM), Native 4K Surgical Microscope Camera with integrated 4K RecordingBRADENTON, Fla., Oct. 4, 2018 -- (Healthcare Sales & Marketing Network) -- Med X Change, Inc, (CEO: Seth Kardos) today announced the launch and Production availability* of the 4Klear, a 4K Camera & Medical Video Recorder All-In-One Solution for surgical microscopes (i.e. Leica Microsystems, Carl Zeiss Meditec, Haag-Streit Surgical, Alcon, Mitaka Kohki, Takagi, Topcon…). Two products in one; simplifies use, reduces cost, delivers unparalleled Native 4K image quality.
"The 4K detail and resolution from this camera is absolutely spectacular and the best I have ever seen!" Said Dr. Ike Ahmed, head of the Ophthalmology Division at Trillium Health Partners, Mississauga, Ontario.
To learn more about the 4Klear Medical Camera, visit: medxchange.com/project/4klear
This first to market native 4K medical camera starts with a True 4K 1/2" backlit CMOS chip that produces 4K UHD 50/60hz video at state-of-the-art BT.2020 10 Bit 4:2:2 color gamut with multiple video outputs (12G-SDI, HDMI 2.0, Quad-SDI & 3G-SDI, DP 1.2 *).
True 4K video is just the start! This product is packed with features such as:
- Integrated 4K Recording & Still Capture
- Image Management workflow with physician preferences
- Unlimited camera scene files for each specialty
- Integrated 12.7cm multi-touch screen for camera/recorder controls
- Options for DICOM integration and live video over ip streaming (rtsp)
- Medxstream Plus *, an iOS App that allows the user to wirelessly control the camera and functions via encrypted connection
- HIPAA & GDPR cyber security compliance
- Medical certifications:
- IEC 60601-1:2012 (Ed. 3.1)
- IEC 60601-1-2:2014 (Ed. 4.0)
- No. U8 18 05 74193 030
For product / distribution / private labeling / OEM Board level inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
CNS 2018 booth #: 2038
AAO 2018 booth #: 2673
* Production units are shipping late October / November
* Medxstream Plus will be released in Apple iTunes store
* DP 1.2 will be active with future software release
Source: Med X Change
Issuer of this News Release is solely responsible for its
Please address inquiries directly to the issuing company.