The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Sell in South America TODAY.....
Posted by: Joseph T. Montoya (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 11, 2009 12:36PM

South America is the fastest growing market in the Latin America's.

Hire an American with 20 years experience in the Medical Industry. Sales Executive with 20 years in the medical arena with Cardiology and Critical Care products knowledge can assist in marketing strategies.

I have been living in Colombia and working in there medical community for three years. I am well connected with some of the most influencial doctors in South America and take products to surgery and clinical trials within days. I also have experience with the distribution networks in South America. If you need to expand your market in South America, I can help you.

For a fraction of the cost to put a dedicated manager in South America, I can build a marketing plan and clinical strategy inplace to get results.....I will manage the results and report to the appointed manager.......

Call (305)396 4488

Joseph T. Montoya III