The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Seeking Entry Level Medical/Pharma Sales Opportunity
Posted by: John Frederick (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 04, 2009 04:36PM

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

I am currently a licensed attorney in CO but am interested in alternative careers. I am especially interested in the Sales Arena with particular focus on the Medical Device industry.

I have some sales experience with a very solid (Pre-Med) scientific background. Through my legal training and career I have developed excellent persuasive writing and speaking skills in addition to the ability of efficiently and quickly grasping complex science based concepts.

Although I would prefer to stay in the Denver area I am not opposed to relocate if given the approripate opportunity. I am also fluent in Spanish and would be interested in assisting an organization expand their market share within Latin America.

Not opposed to traveling and am more than willing to be a road warrior for the right organization.

If there is any interest please feel free to contact me at my email: john.frederick@hotmail.com Thank You!

Sincerely,

John M. Frederick