The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
AusAm Biotech
Posted by: Dean (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 17, 2004 11:03AM

Would like to talk to anyone with a knowledge of the company, "AusAm Biotechnologies" .

Re: AusAm Biotech
Posted by: John Peterson (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 27, 2004 11:28PM

I'm an investor. What would you like to know?

John Peterson

Posted by: Robert McWhorter (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2006 06:11AM

John....

I just came upon your response to a question.."Would like to talk to anyone with a knowledge of the company, AusAm Biotechnologies." posted in Nov, 2004.

I am an investor in this company also, but I can't find out what in the world is going on....the website has been taken down and you are the first person I have found who might know be able to enlighten me....Is it down the tube?

Posted by: Lori Cinnamond (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2006 05:19PM

I was (am?) an investor in Ausam as well.. All I know is that they filed for bankruptcy in the past couple of years. No one from the company contacted me with any information and they have all gone into 'hiding.' I had the email address for one of the officers in the company, but those emails have gone unanswered. The managers should have at least notified stockholders. Giving us some information would be nice in exchange for our support in the past. If you google 'ausam biotech' you can find some hits. (That's how I found this Bulletin Board) An interesting hit is on the MedicAlert website. Paul Kortschak, President and CEO of the MedicAlert Foundation Interational (http://www.medicalert.org/Main/AboutUsLeadership.aspx#paul) in his bio notes that he was one of the leaders of Ausam Biotech. I would also like to know anything about Ausam Biotech. Is our money gone? Maybe someone should ask Mr. Kortschak for some information.

Posted by: Gordon Beck (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 22, 2008 10:59PM

Two individuals from the company are James McCullough (CEO) and John Avery (Board Member). I consulted for the company and they never paid me for my services. I can't provide further information due to a confidentiallity agreement.

I can say John Avery was on the board of another company, I believe in North Carolina, that was delisted when fraud was discovered related to company sales. I believe the company was AAII pharma.

John Avery's direct email is: johnavery222@aol.com. James used to be based in Santa Monica, CA prior to joining AusAm. He shouldn't be hard to find. I believe he was involved in VC telecom.

Posted by: Bill Roberts (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 15, 2008 08:44AM

James McCullough and Dr. Wayne Comper are now at Exosome Diagnostics (www.exosomedx.com).

Posted by: Darlene (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 05, 2009 07:35PM

I needed to track this company because my parents lost their investments.

AusAm Biotechnologies filed for Chapter 11 reorganization on February 7, 2006 according to an old Business Week article.

Posted by: NA (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2010 04:44PM

I was told that AusAm's funding by NorthShore Capital based in Chicago was cut off due to criminal behavior NorthShore's part. AusAm then changed their name to Accumin Diagnostics, and were looking for a bridge loan. Accumin Diagnostic was purchased by Keryx.

Posted by: Charles (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 23, 2010 05:19AM

Ausam, James McCullough and his new company Exosome are all in the same. Frauds. Is this science? Or just big words used to trick the investing public?