The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
SE.AR ,E TX, NW LA SALES REP B2B EXP AND PHARMA BACKGROUND
Posted by: Ginger (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2011 05:59PM

Well I know what a lot of you are probably thinking, because I have been in pharmaceutical sales I may not know how to sell anything, well you are definitely wrong here !! I have sold pharmaceuticals for 10 years and I have sold numerous other services and products. I actually have a sales background in several different areas of the healthcare field including home health care, infusion drugs and services, and nursing home services and products. I have been in the health care field for most of my career.

I am now strongly considering moving into the medical device or equipment sales area as either an independent sales rep or possibly as a manufacturer rep. I live in southern Arkansas and located on the Texas border so Texas and Arkansas territory would be really great. I could also possibly service the northern Louisiana and south east Oklahoma areas as well.

I am definitely a self starter with very high goals and expectations for success. I also have a great relationship with many area hospitals, physicians, and clinics all over south east Arkansas, northern Louisiana and east Texas. I am also very capable of dealing with the decision makers on any level.

If you are looking for someone like me for your company or have a product or products to promote and sell in these areas please email me with any great opportunities in my area. Thank You !!

Please email me at voliver01@aol.com