The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Anti-Microbial Product Manufacturer Looking for Distributor
Posted by: Jonathan Kramer (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 21, 2011 12:56PM

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Jonathan Kramer, my company Noveko is currently looking to partner with distributor to help market our anti-microbial products to be Acute care and Outpatient Facilities. Noveko’s anti-microbial products have been found to be one of the best ways for Acute Care, Outpatient facilities, and nursing homes, to make the transition from an energy wasting facility to going Green. Any facility that is looking to make this transition will be extremely interested in the products we offer and will without a doubt bring more revenue to both the distriutors as well as Noveko.

My companies website is www.noveko.com, check out our product line and feel free to contact me via email or at the number below. Responses posted in this thread will most likely not be seen and this is the most effective way to reach me.

Jonathan Kramer
Noveko Inc
www.noveko.com
212-221-7231
Jskramer83@yahoo.com