The Network Bulletin Board
Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership;
WANTED -Territory Business Manager
medi USA is growing, and we need you to join the team!
medi is a market leader in medical devices and is looking for folks ready to operate in a professional office environment to service medi’s USA’s expanding business needs.
medi USA is looking for a motivated and personable Territory Business Manager in the Springfield, MA area who is interested in expanding their business-to-business sales experience into a new field. As a Territory Business Manager, you will sell our line of medical compression, foot orthotic, orthopedic and compression sportswear line (CEP) to new and existing customers. Our book of business consists of physicians and other medical professionals. On top of selling our top of the line products, you will also train and educate physicians, therapists, and other medical professionals on the benefits of our line of medical products.
List of job requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following.
• Prospecting for new clients
• Developing existing accounts through education programs and line extensions
• Providing expert product information to clients to influence their purchasing habits
• Documenting and recording sales data
• Building relationships with customers and medical professionals
• Meeting all sales goals
• Gaining and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our medical product line
• Consulting with customers, ascertaining their needs and answering their questions
Education and/or Experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of successful & documentable outside sales
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and reliable transportation
• Willing to perform overnight travel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Education or working knowledge of anatomy, physiology or athletic training is a plus
This is a team workplace!
If you have shown the drive to succeed and have a strong work ethic, we want you! Be a part of a company that is strong, stable, and still growing. medi offers all employees an environment where employees are part of the team. Employees are given paid training and support from management and peers through live interaction, phone, and/or chat, so you are always supported and supporting others. medi offers room for growth and development.
As a Territory Business Manager, you will receive comprehensive training to familiarize you with our medical product lines and with our sales system. We appreciate your hard work and dedication and will reward you with a compensation package that includes base salary plus uncapped commissions as well as a benefits package.
Your benefits as a medi USA employee will include a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Generous PTO plan
• Paid Holidays
• Full Benefits Package on your first day (medical, dental, vision, FSA, life, short- and long-term disability & MORE!!)
• 401k with company match, no vesting
medi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and can make accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/R8JbjAhWOo8A2iMoktOjVZ