The Network Bulletin Board 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Northwest Sales/Distribution Support Needed
Posted by: Chris Whelan (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 03, 2007 05:05PM

Iapyx Medical [ www.iapyx.com ] has aggressive and achievable near-term plans to “build upon” 2 established sides of its core business; catheter safety stabilization (infusion therapy) and respiratory care.

Our needed disposable medical devices have and will continue to support best practice with infection control and patient & clinician safety in the Critical Care space.

We’re in need of distribution (Dealers, Independent Reps, Specialty Distributors) promptly for Northern California, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, N&S Dakota, Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.

We’re looking for those that are experienced in Critical Care, Respiratory Care, Infusion Therapy and that have excellent contacts.

Let me know your thoughts on the entirety of our lines, portions of it, markets you touch if interested and questions/comments; also other distributor recommendations if any come to mind if you you’d rather not pursue.

Best
Chris Whelan
email: cwhelan@iapyx.com

Re: Northwest Sales/Distribution Support Needed
Posted by: Roy A Robertson (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 15, 2007 10:08PM

Alliance Surgical, LLC sells products to the OR, ICU, Radiology and Pain Management markets. Based in the Pacific Northwest in Olympia, WA, our territory coverage includes AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, CO, No. NV and No. CA. I can be reached by E-mail or at 360 455 4554.

Posted by: Roy A. Robertson (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 18, 2008 07:15PM

Alliance Surgical, LLC (dba, Alliance Surgical Group) is a multi line distributor of products for the OR, ICU, Radiology,CV,Vascular and Pain Management markets. Manufacturers represented include Siemens Medical Systems, Trumpf Medical, CFI Medical Solutions, Plasma Surgical, Specialty Surgical Instruments, and Medafor. Territory coverage includes, AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, UT, CO, No NV and No CA. We would like to learn more about your products.

Please contact:

Roy A. Robertson
President/CEO
Alliance Surgical, LLC
Tel: 360 528 3314
E-mail: roy@alliancesurgicalgroup.com

Posted by: Gail Forbes (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 04, 2009 05:27PM

Hello Chris,
I am looking for a new and challenging career change and I have all the experience in this field. The territory is perfect. If you are interested please contact me at my email address. I have alot of passion and energy that I want to share with the right organization.
Thank you,
Gail Forbes