Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
The hot selling LLLT device looking for the agents&distributors
Posted by: Lancy Wu (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 10, 2010 02:05AM

Function :
Lowers blood pressure

Lowers cholesterol

Lowers blood fat

Lowers blood sugar

Lowers High blood viscosity

Reduces risk of heart attack

Reduces risk of stroke

Reduces inflammation and swelling

Energizes cell activity and bloodstream

Strengthens the immune system

Regulates blood flow and circulation

Enhances oxygen carrying capacity

Improves cell deformability

Wuhan Hinet semiconductor laser therapy device is a new non-invasive, clinically-proven medical device that helps treat some of the biggest killer diseases of our modern times by reducing hyperviscosity, high blood pressure, high blood fat, high cholesterol and high blood sugar. It is safe, easy to use and has no side effects.

The laser therapy device feature are : Low level laser therapy,no side effect, no pain, no cross-infection, no trauma, and good curative effect ,it`s a green therapy.

P.S: Wuhan Hinet Techology Co.,ltd is a leading low level laser therapy device series manufacture in China, our factory is ISO9001 and ISO13485 certified.

In order to expand the market , we are eager to find the overseas partners for cooperation, to help us expand the market.

If you need more information, please free contact us. My e-mail address is whhealthy@gmail.com, our company website is en dot hasjk dot com. My MSN is xiao-8862 at hotmail dot com.

Re: The hot selling LLLT device looking for the agents&distributors
Posted by: Helen (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 22, 2011 05:47PM

Hello. I live in Richmond, VA and would be interested in marketing this device. Please send info to hjoh774031@aol.com.

Thanks,