Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
How to jump from Pharm sales to DEVICE SALES??!?!
Posted by: jacket (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2004 06:23AM

I am in Pharm sales now and have been a top performer every year. I have been in urology specialty 2 of my 3 years. I am tired of being a caterer, paper boy, sample dropper, signature collector. What advice do you have to jump into Med. device sales. I played Div. 1 college football and spent 2 years in the NFL as well. I know these are looked on fondly by med device companies. Anyrecruiters contact info would help!

my email is gt_308cal@yahoo.com

Re: How to jump from Pharm sales to DEVICE SALES??!?!
Posted by: Bryan Luman (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 24, 2004 12:44PM

Please contact me when you have an opportunity 303-703-4906 and we can chat about our needs here at Stroke Recovery Systems (Division of Zynex Medical) The division I'm responsible for is our NeroMove division which we manufacture. The NeuroMove is the latest breakthrough in stroke recovery devices and I'm looking for a few independent reps which could quickly turn tull time. We've been out on the market with this particular device since late in 2003, we are FDA approved and have recenlty gone public. We are indeed experiencing a tremendous amount of growth. We simply need some professional reps out there that can speak with and educated these docs, therapists, etc. This will help us to define the exact methodology for sales and marketing of this very specialized product. Check out our product specific site at www.neuromove.com, and our corporate site at www.zynexmed.com.

If you are interested please shoot me a call when you have a moment.

Bryan Luman
Director of Marketing
Zynex Medical
303-703-4906
bluman@zynexmed.com