Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Reps needed in select territories for niche devices selling to Rehab, Surgeons, Oncology, Chiro, and more
Posted by: Adam Anschel (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 06, 2006 07:21AM

My company is looking for independent medical reps looking to ad a growing line of high commission infrared therapy anodyne (pain relieving) devices, and compression products marketed to physical therapy, chiropractors, pain management and more.

Select territories are still available. Experienced reps are wanted, but I believe in giving entry level medical reps a chance, as it took me a while to "break in to med sales" 14 years ago, but I've paid my dues and love it. If you have a 2 or 4 year degree and some sales background you are encouraged to apply.

We are anticipating demand for some of our prodcuct lines to increase dramatically in the coming months.

The products are real FDA approved and established. If you are a rep already calling on some of these medical specialties, some of our products can be a strong addition to your current lines.

Please review our websites and feel free to contact me.

-Adam

Adam Anschel
LymphaCare Healthlight
800-288-1801

email: medsales@mac.com

www.infraredtherapy.com
www.lymphacare.com

Re: Reps needed in select territories for niche devices selling to Rehab, Surgeons, Oncology, Chiro, and more
Posted by: Dena Ramsey (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2006 03:41PM

I am an environmental professional(eleven years) seeking a career change. I am currently enrolled in the MBA program at Gardner Webb University. I have recently taken on a part time sales position, and would like to seek out a company with a full time position with a good opportunity. I look forward to speaking with you.

Thank you,
Dena Ramsey

Re: Reps needed in select territories for niche devices selling to Rehab, Surgeons, Oncology, Chiro, and more
Posted by: Rosy Inguanzo (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 28, 2006 11:51AM

Dear Dena:

I am applying for the position of Sales Representative with your company. I believe that my background and experience match the responsibilities and requirements you are seeking.

I have a B.A. degree in Business Administration and many years of documented sales experience. I am a results oriented person with strong organizational skills. The following points are the highlights of my professional career that have prepared me for the position:

 A versatile professional with direct sales experience and proven sales record.
 Strengths include client need assessment and consultative selling techniques.
 Strong ability to establish and maintain long term client relationships.

I am very excited about a career Medical Sales and would like to meet with you to discuss the opportunity. I am currently located in the So FL area but I am open to relocation for the right opportunity. I look forward to sending you my resume at your request and convenience.

Sincerely,

Rosy Inguanzo
786-234-7253

Posted by: Kenneth (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 01, 2010 09:03PM

I am very interested in the advertised position. I have a Ba in Sociology and looking for a new career challange. It is very hard to break into this industry without any documented bragg book sales history but all i want is a chance to learn and develop the sales skills required to be successful in this industry. Please email more information if you will afford me the opportunity.

Thanks,

Kenneth

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 20, 2010 05:07PM

Hello,

I am interested in your products. Please email me with details. I am in OH, KY and IN.

Posted by: bob copeland (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2010 08:50PM

I have been doing medical sales for 20 years and thinking of going on my own. I figure if I can get the right lines that will make a difference, then I may want to pursue my long term goal now. I have sales experience with Ortho,Gen Surgeons, CV, and anesthesia.I have sold as a direct sales man and as a manger both capital and disposable.

Let me know your schedule so that we may chat about your opportunity.

Posted by: Jason Heffner (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 07, 2010 02:09PM

Eric - I saw your reply and interest in selling pain relieving products to surgeons, pain mgt. physicians, and chiros. I have a great line of products and am looking to expand our sales territories. We currently have some reps in Ohio but are looking to expand to KY and IN. Please send me your resume and let me know if you are still looking for a position.

Jason