Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
2 years of medical equipment sales looking for a new challenge
Posted by: will (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 29, 2007 01:41AM

Hi,
I am currently in medical equipment/supply sales and I am a little fortunate because the company I work for manufactures the equipments and devices that we sell...i have two years experience selling medical equipments,diagnostics,DME, urological,respiratory and wound care products. I am looking for a new challenge where I can focus on selling a product line rather than selling 7 different types of product lines. My territory right now is in Chicago and I have been successful in my territory. I also sold copiers and fax machines after college before getting into the medical sales industry.I am happy with the money I make but I need a new challenge. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions, I wouldn't even mind becoming a distributor if a good opportunity comes my way. Thank you and God bless.

Re: 2 years of medical equipment sales looking for a new challenge
Posted by: peter sorkin (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2007 02:19PM

If you have contacts in the Podiatry field please give me a call, 631-539-1635.

Posted by: Kelly (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 03, 2008 08:35AM

If you have experience in the Diabetes - calling into Endos, Internal Medicine and Managed Care give me a call: 352-293-3676

Posted by: Adrian Castro (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 04, 2008 12:27AM

If you service physicians and oncologist, call me at 949-559-5690. Adrian