Getting Started in Medical Sales 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Varied experiences, looking for a product of value to market
Posted by: MBC (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 28, 2007 08:43AM

Hello,
I currently work for a mid-sized pharma company in oncology. I have several years of oncology and bone marrow experience as a nurse, and now three years in sales. I want to sell something that my customers find value in and that I truly believe in, and possibly have first hand experience using. I would really like to break into the device/service area. Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I live in the Midwest and travel,hard work, long hours are not problems for me. Thank you and Happy New Year!

Re: Varied experiences, looking for a product of value to market
Posted by: Michael (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 28, 2007 11:20AM

Would you consider an "Independent Agent" role selling an excellent "service" deliverable to multi-physician group practices? (This is Commission-Only, but yields ongoing, annuity commissions, on monthly revenue from your sales). We have had success recruiting former Pharma Reps willing to represent our Workflow Productivity products for Physician "back-office" (business side) operations.

Please read on:

Independent Sales Agents wanted for IMPOWERnet

IMPOWERnet (www.impowernet.com) from Unicomp is a HIPAA-compliant, Internet-based, electronic secondary claim processing service. IMPOWERnet allows the uploading of ANSI 835 or NSF electronic remittance files and claim files from any Practice Management, billing; or EMR software for the purpose of matching secondary claims and corresponding primary (single patient) EOBs for submitting to the secondary payer.

This is a transaction-fee based, automated service -- capable of producing monthly commissions based on revenue (annuity revenue) from each practice at which it is utilized. TARGET MARKET is Multi-Physician group practices manually processing secondary claims. ONCOLOGY; CARDIOLOGY; and other Medicare-intensive practice areas tend to make excellent prospects for this service.

Seeking Independent Agents currently calling on group practices. All territories are open. If interested, please email background information to:

Michael Barad
VP Business Development
Unicomp Corporation of America