Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Orthopedic Distributors- 1099 Rep
Posted by: Chad (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2009 02:12PM

Seeking 1099 rep or distribution to carry innovative and expanding Orthopedic line. Company is major player with great product base in sports surgery and biologics. Great growth opportunity. Company is stable and aggressive.
Must have OR experience and orthopedic relationships.
orthosportsmd@gmail.com

Re: Orthopedic Distributors- 1099 Rep
Posted by: Duncan (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2009 10:19AM

Interested in hearing more about your opportunity. I am in Southern CA.

Posted by: DH (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2009 11:50AM

we have 8 reps with over 25 years with orthopedic/endo exp. Would you please send me more info. Would be interested in OH,KY,IN,WV.
DH.

Posted by: Kevin Jackman (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2009 09:52PM

Very interested in hearing about the sports/orth opportunity for the Midwest. ok to reach me at kjackman2@aol.com please leave contact info and numbers if interested in distribution and sales in the Midwest.
Thanks Kevin Jackman

Posted by: Chad (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2009 12:09PM

Chad,

Thank you for your response to our posting. What states do you have rep coverage in currently?

Thank you!

Posted by: All (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2009 12:14PM

From original poster:

States we are currently looking are Minnesota, ND, SD, Kansas, and Nebraska. Also have opportunty in Denver, CO.

Posted by: Matt Blair (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2009 04:46PM

Intested in hearing more. Located in Baltimore, Md

Posted by: steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2009 09:16PM

please contact me, VT, NH

Posted by: Jay (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 02, 2009 08:09PM

I currently cover NJ/NY and would like to learn more.

Jay

Posted by: Barry Mc (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2009 02:44PM

Have 5 1/2 yrs in OR with Ortho/Spine experience, looking to pick up new products in NC...let me know if you need representation in NC...thx

Posted by: steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2009 06:11AM

contact me , VT, NH

Posted by: Doug (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2009 03:20PM

I have over ten years of ortho surgical sales primarily in the Atlanta market. Please contact me if interested. Thank you

Doug
southernmedrep@yahoo.com

Posted by: MedDist (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 30, 2009 08:22AM

Have extensive contacts in the NY/LI metro area. Over 17 years of experience within the medical community (Ortho/Pod/Rheum/Spine) - Would love to hear more about your company. Please contact. Thank you

Posted by: Roy Robertson (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2009 02:06AM

Interested in learning more about this opportunity. Our company covers the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rocky Mountain regions.

Thank you!

Posted by: Dennis Behrendt (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 08, 2009 12:52PM

Very interested in your opportunity if you need coverage in OH, KY

Posted by: Brian (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 13, 2009 12:48PM

Very Interested in hearing what you may have in the Baltimore, Southern PA area

Thank you for your time

Posted by: Bonnie long (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2009 10:16AM

Hi,

My email is bonnie.long@bizinfomail.com contact me looks like we can help you

Regards
Bonnie

Posted by: tony (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 21, 2009 10:23AM

I am interested in getting more information. Interested in Ohio, W. Pa, and WV
Thanks
Tony
330-256-8157

Posted by: vanessa russo thomas (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 31, 2009 11:02PM

I am interested in your products. I have relationships in Orthopedics combined with 10 years of experience in Medical or Pharmaceutical Sales.

Feel free to email me or call me at 918 851 5656

Posted by: Levi (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 05, 2010 07:05PM

Please contact me regarding Oregon. We cover the entire state and would be interested in more information.
Thanks.
Levi Mills

Posted by: Chris Texier (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 14, 2010 08:37AM

I cover Denver and the surrounding Colorado Market. I would like to hear more about the opportunity you have.

Please contact me at ctttexier@yahoo.com or 303-990-1862

Thank you,

Chris

Posted by: Joe (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2010 11:11PM

Please let me know what line you have to rep.

Posted by: Joe (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 23, 2010 11:20PM

Are you looking for distrubution in the Texas Area?

Posted by: Tom Rolfes (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2010 04:24PM

Tom Rolfes
858 N. Woodlawn
Kirkwood, MO 63122
H 314-965-4185
Cell 314-706-3322
E-Mail tr3311@charter.net

Thank you for the opportunity to submit my resume for a distributorship or sales position in St. Louis and the surrounding area. Based on the information presented and my background, it seems appropriate that we take and initial step and have a discussion.

Enclosed is a resume for your review. I do have solid marketing, sales and sales management experience and an excellent track record in improving sales volume, expanding existing markets and penetrating new markets. Whether it is opening new territories or patenting three types of orthopedic bracing, I have consistently achieved my sales quotas. In my current and previous assignments, I have demonstrated sales and marketing aptitude, problem solving ability as well as excellent communication skills.

Thank you for taking a few moments to review this note and my enclosed resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about the position. After reviewing my resume, I trust that you will feel I have the qualifications to enter into further discussions. Please call me to arrange an initial meeting.

Thank you again, and I look forward to meeting with you shortly.

Sincerely,

Tom Rolfes

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
858 Woodlawn – Kirkwood, MO 63122 – Hm 314-965-4185 Cell 314-706-3322 -- tr3311@charter.net

SUMMARY

Experienced Sales/Sales Management/Distributor in the Medical Sales industry.
Achieved Sales Awards in Ortho Implants, attained Million Dollar
Club, and Salesperson of the year Award in Bracing/patents in Ortho Braces.

• Over 29 years of results-oriented experience with large and small organizations in sales, sales support, and management positions.

• Opened New Territories for four Companies and consistently grew their sales from $4,000,000 to $15,000,000.

• Consistent over achievement of sales quotas and objectives.

• Designed, developed and patented three types of Orthopedic Bracing still in use today. Patent was from 1986 – 2003.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

BIOMET, St. Louis, MO 2007-Present
Orthopedic Medical Sales Representative (Independent Contractor)
• Always exceed base (quota)
• Consistent over achievement of sales quotas and objectives

JOHNSON & JOHNSON/DEPUY, St. Louis, MO 2000 -2007 Orthopedic Medical Sales Representative Tom Rolfes

After Johnson & Johnson (J&J) bought out Pruett Medical, they asked me to continue selling J&J products under the new distributor, Wayne Hill.

• Increased sales revenue from zero to $4,000,000 per year.
• Received Top Sales Awards
• Received Special Sales award for largest increase in one hospital in the sale of J&J “Rotating Platform Total Knee Replacement”.

PRUETT MEDICAL, St. Louis, MO 1988 - 2000
Sales Representative

Was recruited and hired by Tom Pruett to work as an Orthopedic Sales Rep for Pruett Medical in Kansas City. I was responsible for opening the New St. Louis Territory.

• Grew the new St. Louis Operation from zero to $15,000,000 in Revenue
• Received Top Sales Awards
• Established a “can-do and put Pruett/J&J on the Map” attitude in St. Louis.

ORTHO CARE, Kansas City, MO 1986 - 1988
Orthopedic Sales Representative

While working as a Physician Assistant/Certified Orthopedic Technician/Surgical Assistant (PA/OTC/SA) for St. Louis Orthopedic Institute, Ortho Care recruited and hired me away from a doctor’s office into sales. This was my first sales job.

• Opened a new St. Louis Territory and took the sales from zero to $800,000 in two years.
• Always exceeded base (quota)

Tom Rolfes (continued) Page 2

DONJOY ORTHOPEDIC BRACING CO., St. Louis, MO 1986 -1996
Distributor, Orthopedic Bracing

Was recruited and hired because of my patents on three types of Orthopedic Bracing of which they marketed and sold with royalties. Was hired to open a New Territory in St. Louis and surrounding area.

• Increased sales for zero to $1,800,000
• Won Top Sales Awards
• Held the longest Distributorship in Donjoy’s history
• Designed, developed, and patented three types of Orthopedic bracing-still in use today
• Patent from 1986 - 2003

GRIFFETH MEDICAL, St. Louis, MO 1986 - 1995
Distributor/Sales Representative

Started Griffeth Medical Sales Company to distribute and sell sports medicine products, general orthopedic products, and operating room products.

Recruited, trained and developed a sales force of five account representatives. experience and an excellent track record in improving sales volume, expanding existing markets and penetrating new markets. Whether it’s opening new territories or patenting three types of Orthopedic Bracing, I have consistently achieved my sales quotas. In my current and previous assignments, I have demonstrated sales and marketing aptitude, problem solving ability as well as excellent communication skills.

Thank you for taking a few moments to review this note and my enclosed resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about the position. After reviewing my resume, I trust that you feel I have the qualifications to enter into further discussions. Please call me at 314-965-4185 or my cell at 314-706-3322 to arrange an initial meeting. Thank you again and I look forward to meeting with you shortly.

Tom

Tom Rolfes
858 Woodlawn
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Hm 314-965-4185
Cell 314-706-3322
tr3311@charter

EMAIL NOTE…

Thank you for the opportunity to submit my resume for Sales or Distributorship's in St. Louis and the surrounding area. Based on the information presented and my background, it seems appropriate that we take an initial step and have a discussion.

Enclosed is a resume for your review. I do have solid marketing, sales and sales management experience and an excellent track record in improving sales volume, expanding existing markets and penetrating new markets. Whether it’s opening new territories or patenting three types of Orthopedic Bracing, I have consistently achieved my sales quotas. In my current and previous assignments, I have demonstrated sales and marketing aptitude, problem solving ability as well as excellent communication skills.

Thank you for taking a few moments to review this note and my enclosed resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about the position. After reviewing my resume, I trust that you feel I have the qualifications to enter into further discussions. Please call me at 314-965-4185 or my cell at 314-706-3322 to arrange an initial meeting. Thank you again and I look forward to meeting with you shortly.

Tom

Tom Rolfes
858 Woodlawn
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Hm 314-965-4185
Cell 314-706-3322
tr3311@charter

EMAIL NOTE…
• References Available Upon Request

Posted by: Peter Callaghan (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 14, 2010 09:03PM

Please contact me asap regarding you equipment/devices. I am currently the Administrator of a very busy surgery center and will be taking over the purchasing dept of a hospital in the very near future.

Thanks,
Pete

Posted by: Chris Quintana (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 19, 2010 05:23PM

Interested in hearing more about the opportunity.
My company covers the TX area.

Thanks.
Chris Quintana
christopherquintana@yahoo.com

Posted by: SI (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 20, 2010 09:12AM

Interested in learning more about your product

Posted by: adam davis (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 05, 2010 12:19PM

Im interested in learning more, I am a 1099 in oklahoma city. I have 7 years in the OR doing ortho trauma. Thanks

Posted by: Pat (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2010 03:59PM

Spine Distributor in GA. Would like hear more about your lines. Please email
me at pworst@bellsouth.net

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 10, 2010 09:48PM

I'm a DME Rep. in Central NY State, please contact me with more info. at epinkerton20@hotmail.com

Regards,
Eric

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2