Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Orthopedic Distributors- 1099 Rep
Posted by: peter (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2010 02:09AM

Hi, any opportunities in Australia?
regards Peter

Posted by: Jim Ford (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 19, 2010 04:14PM

My company, Southeast Medical Products, specializes in the Orthopedic Sales. The home office is in Orlando, FL, and we have been in business over 30 years. We cover Florida/GA. We have distributed and repped many lines over the years: J&J, Donjoy, Aircast to name a few. We have always shown considerable increases in sales for our Manufacturers. We are currently interested in expanding our lines. We have some experience with tissue mend and feel biologics are on the rise.Thus, we are interested in pursuing discussions with you. Please call my cell phone so we may discuss this further: 407-760-6153
Sincerely,
Jim Ford

Posted by: Mid South Biologics (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 29, 2010 07:13PM

Ortho and spine distributer covering the Mid South. Would like to
know about what you have and to see if it is a good fit.

Posted by: Jason Zombek (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2010 10:47AM

I am lookinhg for someone to give me a chance in this field. I am a very motivated and successful sales person. I would love the opportunity to speak with you and have you review my resume.

Posted by: Brian R. Odell (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 31, 2010 03:54PM

I am very interested in a position you may have available in S. Cal,please contact me and I can forward my resume and references. I have prior experience with DePuy, and in case coverage/OR. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Brian R. Odell

Posted by: Joe Monsour (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 04, 2011 05:12PM

I am interested in seeing additional information on your line. I have vast experience and relationship management within the field. I am in North Louisiana, based in Shreveport.

Please send information or direct me to a website.

Regards

Joe M Monsour Jr

Posted by: Adam Davis (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2011 02:32AM

I am interested in learning more about this opportunity. I am In Oklahoma City and have a partner in Tulsa. I have seven years experiance in orthopedic trauma and podiatry. Thanks

Posted by: maria suarez (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2011 02:50PM

Interested. I cover miami and broward. Been in the orthoppedic market for 18 years.

thank you

maria suarez

Posted by: curt spallone (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2011 07:28AM

My firm has contracts with the largest Orthopedic groups in Ill . I'm expressing interest in working with your company. 630-849-9725

Posted by: Tom Rolfes (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 12, 2011 11:18AM

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
858 Woodlawn – Kirkwood, MO 63122 – Hm 314-965-4185 Cell 314-706-3322 -- tr3311@charter.net

SUMMARY

Experienced Sales/Sales Management/Distributor in the Medical Sales industry.
Achieved Sales Awards in Ortho Implants, attained Million Dollar
Club, and Salesperson of the year Award in Bracing/patents in Ortho Braces.

• Over 29 years of results-oriented experience with large and small organizations in sales, sales support, and management positions.

• Opened New Territories for four Companies and consistently grew their sales from $4,000,000 to $15,000,000.

• Consistent over achievement of sales quotas and objectives.

• Designed, developed and patented three types of Orthopedic Bracing still in use today. Patent was from 1986 – 2003.

PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE

BIOMET, St. Louis, MO 2007-Present
Orthopedic Medical Sales Representative (Independent Contractor)
• Always exceed base (quota)
• Consistent over achievement of sales quotas and objectives

JOHNSON & JOHNSON/DEPUY, St. Louis, MO 2000 -2007 Orthopedic Medical Sales Representative Tom Rolfes

After Johnson & Johnson (J&J) bought out Pruett Medical, they asked me to continue selling J&J products under the new distributor, Wayne Hill.

• Increased sales revenue from zero to $4,000,000 per year.
• Received Top Sales Awards
• Received Special Sales award for largest increase in one hospital in the sale of J&J “Rotating Platform Total Knee Replacement”.

PRUETT MEDICAL, St. Louis, MO 1988 - 2000
Sales Representative

Was recruited and hired by Tom Pruett to work as an Orthopedic Sales Rep for Pruett Medical in Kansas City. I was responsible for opening the New St. Louis Territory.

• Grew the new St. Louis Operation from zero to $15,000,000 in Revenue
• Received Top Sales Awards
• Established a “can-do and put Pruett/J&J on the Map” attitude in St. Louis.

ORTHO CARE, Kansas City, MO 1986 - 1988
Orthopedic Sales Representative

While working as a Physician Assistant/Certified Orthopedic Technician/Surgical Assistant (PA/OTC/SA) for St. Louis Orthopedic Institute, Ortho Care recruited and hired me away from a doctor’s office into sales. This was my first sales job.

• Opened a new St. Louis Territory and took the sales from zero to $800,000 in two years.
• Always exceeded base (quota)

Tom Rolfes (continued) Page 2

DONJOY ORTHOPEDIC BRACING CO., St. Louis, MO 1986 -1996
Distributor, Orthopedic Bracing

Was recruited and hired because of my patents on three types of Orthopedic Bracing of which they marketed and sold with royalties. Was hired to open a New Territory in St. Louis and surrounding area.

• Increased sales for zero to $1,800,000
• Won Top Sales Awards
• Held the longest Distributorship in Donjoy’s history
• Designed, developed, and patented three types of Orthopedic bracing-still in use today
• Patent from 1986 - 2003

GRIFFETH MEDICAL, St. Louis, MO 1986 - 1995
Distributor/Sales Representative

Started Griffeth Medical Sales Company to distribute and sell sports medicine products, general orthopedic products, and operating room products.

Recruited, trained and developed a sales force of five account representatives. experience and an excellent track record in improving sales volume, expanding existing markets and penetrating new markets. Whether it’s opening new territories or patenting three types of Orthopedic Bracing, I have consistently achieved my sales quotas. In my current and previous assignments, I have demonstrated sales and marketing aptitude, problem solving ability as well as excellent communication skills.

Thank you for taking a few moments to review this note and my enclosed resume. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about the position. After reviewing my resume, I trust that you feel I have the qualifications to enter into further discussions. Please call me at 314-965-4185 or my cell at 314-706-3322 to arrange an initial meeting. Thank you again and I look forward to meeting with you shortly.

Tom

Tom Rolfes
858 Woodlawn
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Hm 314-965-4185
Cell 314-706-3322
tr3311@charter.net

Posted by: adam (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 19, 2011 12:20AM

Im interested in learning more about your line. I have 7 years in Oklahoma with ortho, podiatry, and spine.

Posted by: albert press (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2011 04:00PM

Have preliminary interest. Meet all qualifications. Please contact at 770-853-5206 or digitalmed@bellsouth.net

Posted by: melissa purvis (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2011 10:45AM

Please contact me with your infor,I am very well connected in the field.404-456-3511

Posted by: Randall Wallace (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2011 12:18PM

Your product sounds like it has great potential. I am an experienced independent Operating Room Medical Device salesperson in Kansas. I am looking for a quality product to distribute. Stryker Trauma Orthopedic team has recently appoached me but I would like to stay independent. I know you will find my background equips me for short and long-term success! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you,
Randall

913-707-5176
rwalla4@yahoo.com

Posted by: Ron Johnson (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2011 06:43PM

Hello Chad. I am in the new england area. I have over 10 years selling in the ortho market in both Pharma and Diagnostic. I have extremely deep relationships with the orthos in my area. I am also in the process of developing a isr llc which would be able to cover the entire new england area.
Please send me more info.
Thanks,
Sincerely, Ron Johnson

Posted by: Damon Phalin (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 03, 2011 08:52AM

Hi Chad, I would like to hear more about this comany and its line. I work with ortho groups in Central/Northeren Wi

Thanks,

Damon
damon@contactdamon.com

Posted by: mid south biologics (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 04, 2011 02:46PM

I am in surgery with over 20 surgeons in the Mid South would
like to know more about products.

Posted by: Kimberly Kaiser (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 04, 2011 03:07PM

Hello,

My name is Kimberly, I just read this post and would love the opportunity to discuss the 1099 orthopedic rep position in more detail. I have experience selling orthopedic implants, trauma and post op equipment. I previously worked with Smith & Nephew Richards for many years and have a lot of contacts within the field. If you would like to learn more about my success as an orthopedic rep, please contact me at 201-321-7412.

Regards,
Kimberly

Posted by: paul (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 05, 2011 07:40AM

I'm interested in learning more about this opportunity. I'm located in western New York and have experience in the sports medicince and implant market.

Best regards,
paul

Posted by: yazdian (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2011 06:33PM

Interested in hearing more have extensive contacts in sports medicine area

Posted by: yazdian (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 11, 2011 06:35PM

I am in the Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky market

Posted by: Jim (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2011 06:59PM

10 year Ortho sales pro here. Please send me information on this opportunity.

Posted by: Katie Newell (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2011 10:33PM

Interested to know if the Denver position is still available. Experienced and passionate about industry. Seeking 1099. Thanks.

Posted by: Joan Carter (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2012 09:11AM

Please contact me if you have orthopedic products/relationships and interested in a revolutionary drill bit product; disposable, superior/patented design, large cost savings to hospital/Surg Ctr with VERY attractive profit margins.

Joan Carter
joan.carter@ymail.com

Posted by: Adam davis (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2012 01:43AM

I have 8 years or experience. I would like to hear about your company. I'm located in the Midwest

Posted by: Michael Banks (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2015 02:02PM

I am need of a 1099 rep in North Carolina to carry our line of L-coded hot/cold compression braces. Please contact me if interested in learning more

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2