Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
DME Independent Reps & Distributors Needed - US and International
Posted by: Bradley (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2010 11:50AM

We are an 8-year old manufacturer of a full line of durable medical equipment and mobility products, including wheelchairs (K1 thru K7), wheelchair accessories, walkers, rollators, canes, crutches, bathroom and toilet safety items (commodes, shower chairs, transfer benches, grab bars, etc.), homecare beds, over-bed tables, patient lifts, trapezes, IV poles, reachers, exercise peddlers, bariatric products, etc. We also sell power mobility products including a full line of powerchairs and scooters. We are looking to expand our geographical reach by partnering with the HIGHEST QUALITY reps, rep groups and distributors across the US and internationally. Our quality, service and price value proposition has been a key element of our success and we are excited to partner with like-minded individuals and companies. Please email kaknie7855@yahoo.com or respond to this post if you are interested and believe that you qualify.

Re: DME Independent Reps & Distributors Needed - US and International
Posted by: chris (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2010 09:56PM

Hello,
I am located in the Southern New England area with fantastic Acute Care and Long Term Care relationships. If you are searching for representation in this area please feel free to drop me a line.
Chris

Posted by: Shelley Wanshon (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 17, 2010 09:49PM

I am an Sales Rep for several Independent DME/Pharmacies in the Detroit area. I am looking to further develop and use my experience as well as my expertise in DME/Medical Supplies and Pharmacy Sales. I have been very
sucessful and have had very loyal clients that have been with me for several years. If you feel that I would be a good fit for your company, please contact me via email. I will be happy to send a resume and references upon request.
Thank you,
Shelley Wanshon
DME/Pharmacy Sales
(734)756-6872

Posted by: Richard Cook (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 19, 2010 12:56PM

Have been in and selling to the DME industry since 1985 primarily in Louisiana, currently have a company that sells to Pharmacies and DME would like to know more about your company.
thanks
Richard

Posted by: Steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 23, 2010 05:12PM

Bradley,

I have been in DME at all levels since 1983 and am very well connected and respected in the market. Do you need help in Indiana?

Thanks,

Steve

Posted by: Henry Jones (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 28, 2012 08:42AM

I am a DME rep in the South Carolina market. If you need representation in this area, please contact me.

Posted by: Rod Phelps (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2012 12:11PM

I have been calling on DMEs for over 14 years,I am looking for these type of products to complement my other lines. Please contact Rod Phelps 336-708-0303. I cover the Carolinas.

Posted by: Chris McCloud (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2012 01:40PM

Rod,

Are you interested in picking up a unique AFO brace? if so, please visit www.zerogbrace.com and contact me at cmccloud@universalmedreps.com for more info.

THanks,
Chris

Posted by: Scott (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 09, 2012 02:09PM

I am an independent rep in Ohio and i cover KY, WV, VA, DC, PA as well I would be interested to talk to you about your products!

Regards

Posted by: Ann (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 27, 2014 08:42PM

We are an independent and we have a brand new online platform and we are looking for suppliers as well I would be interested to talk to you about your products!
If you can email your list of products and let's talk

Posted by: Louis koch (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2016 09:39PM

I sell to DME in Kentucky and Tennessee. I sell diabetic shoes and looking for additional lines. Kim koch 812 455 3081