Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Looking for new lines California
Posted by: nvtensandbraces (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 18, 2018 12:41PM

Hi Nancy,

Are you interested in TENS and/or orthopedic bracing? With your experience and network I think you may want to talk to us. Please email me daynatitus@me.com

Posted by: bill mann (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2018 11:58AM

Nancy are you still looking for NEW line please reply with your Phone number and email its 10/24/2018 Bill Mann [ the medical man] 5302692014 email bizfunding4u@gmail.com

Posted by: Will Jones (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2019 09:42AM

Good morning,
GelPro Medical is a Texas-based manufacturer and We are the first and only manufacturer of ergonomic flooring with Gel. Our mats have anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. We are certified by the NFSI. Over the last few years, we have expanded our product lines to the Operating room, Radiology, Labs, and Pharmacies. This year we have added a new disposable mat and a limited use Ergonomic fluid management mat.

I am always looking for new distributors. If you are interested please contact me

Posted by: Eden Coleman (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 07, 2020 04:15PM

Hello Nancy,

Are you interested in selling CBD products? We are a colorado based manufacturer and are looking for reps to help us sell our products!

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

You can also email me at hello@wellicy.com

Thanks,
Eden
Owner - www.Wellicy.com

Posted by: Shehroze Malik (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2020 08:00AM

Hello Nancy,

Are you interested in selling Surgical & Dental Instruments? Our company is a New York Minority Certified Enterprise that creates quality based Surgical & Dental Instruments and are looking for reps to sell our items in bulk to Medical Centers & Hospitals. If you are interested, feel free to email at info@medicalplusinc.com

Thank You

Shehroze Malik
Medical Plus Supplies Inc.
www.medicalplusinc.com/catalog

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2