Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
new lines
Posted by: Cheryl (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2010 10:07AM

I am looking for new lines in Dallas Fort Worth vicinity. 10 years experience.

Cheryl

Re: new lines
Posted by: George Palefsky (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2010 11:15AM

Cheryl:

I saw your post, and wanted you to take a look at my Website: www.liferesponseusa.com. We offer medical panic buttons, monitored medication dispensers, and vitals monitoring.

We are always seeking good ethical representation of our products and services. Please contact me if you are interested.

Thank You,

George Palefsky
National Sales Director

Life Response
CTR Alarm Systems Inc
801 McNeilly Rd Suite 3-B
Pittsburgh, PA 15301
800-921-2008
412-414-6224 Direct

Posted by: Rich (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2010 01:18PM

Hi Cheryl.

WE are a manufacturer seeking experienced independent sales Reps. and distributors to market our unique Orthotic Shell System.

ProForm Orthosis, a custom moldable shell system is a patient-friendly, easy-to-use spinal bracing system designated to be custom fit to any patient in the physicians’ office or healthcare facility to provide immobilizing support to the lower back.

Very attractive commission structure.

Visit our web site. www.nextan.com View animation

Posted by: Joe (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 08, 2010 03:51PM

Cheryl,

My company is launching a new hospital product now and 3 more in development. Contact me at careers@montereymedicaltech.com.

Joe

Posted by: Terry (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2010 11:28AM

Cheryl,

Our client is a well established, 50+ year old manufacture of products used by labs and clinics world wide. We are working with them to develop a national field sales organization to support existing customers and to further develop/penetrate regional markets.

Please email me to arrange a time to discuss our client and your interests further.

Thank You,

Terry
terryw@avantimktg@gmail.com

Posted by: Greg (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2010 12:10PM

Check out selecthealthcareproducts.com We are looking for reps.

Posted by: Terry (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2010 05:58PM

Cheryl,
I had replied earlier today to your post but I see my fingers weren't working correctly when I listed my email below. Please email me at terryw.avantimktg@gmail.com
Thanks

Our client is a well established, 50+ year old manufacture of products used by labs and clinics world wide. We are working with them to develop a national field sales organization to support existing customers and to further develop/penetrate regional markets.

Please email me to arrange a time to discuss our client and your interests further.

Thank You,

Terry
terryw@avantimktg@gmail.com

Posted by: Ricardo Vicens (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 30, 2011 09:17AM

Hi Cheryl,

We are looking for distribution and sales representative of our products in Dallas Texas. Please le me know what is the first step to start doing business.

Products we need distribution and sales representatives:
ATABEX® EC – Rx Only (Prenatal Vitamin)
ATABEX® DHA – OTC (DHA/EPA)

Kind Regards,
Ricardo Vicens
Vice President
Advanced Medical Enterprises, Inc.
787-436-0666
rvicens@amienc.org

Posted by: Neil (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2011 08:56AM

Design For Your Life
4810 Fourth Ave.,
Niagara Falls, On
designforyourlife@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you and your affiliates. Design For Your like is a relatively new flourishing Canadian based company. We carry medical privacy sleeves which encompass all medical privacy issues, such as trach covers, colostomy and ileostomy covers, urinary overnight and day bag sleeves as well as picc line cover sleeves. All of our products provide not only medical privacy but also provide an aesthetically appealing appearance with the sleek and comfort fitting design.

We have had much success with internet sales over the past four years and have contracts with various organizations in Canada and the U.S. , therefore; we have decided to contact various companies and organizations to carry our product line.

Please let us know who we can contact in your organization with more detailed information related to our products. We can be reached at designforyourlife@hotmail.com . Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon. www.designforyourlife.com

Sincerely,

Jaime and Neil c/o Design For Your Life

Posted by: Bruce Kostecka (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 05, 2011 10:38AM

Saw your post.
Are you interested in becomoing a dealer for a NPWT Wounce Closure system?

Bruce

Posted by: Dr, Taha (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 09, 2013 10:09PM

We have a new product that would interest spine and orthopaedic surgeons. Another new ingenious product would also interest all surgeons and hospitals. If you are interested to be a potential distributor please email me.

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 12:06PM

Hi

We are MCURE, number 2 largest bandage manufacture from China that specializes in OEM/private labeled bandages, tapes, gauzes.
All territories available.

If interested please contact bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Joel Lerner (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2014 11:02AM

Cheryl,

Near Infrared Imaging is seeking distributors and resellers for our revolutionary vein illumination device, the AVV-1. We have been doing demonstrations all over the United States at blood labs, Oncology labs, and hospitals such as Massachusetts General, (rated the best hospital in the US), and the Mayo Clinic. Both of these institutions gave us rave reviews. Our device is also being used by a hospital in the Philippines in regards to the recent disaster there with great results.

Our goal with the demonstrations was to gain insight and garner constructive criticism from nurses and doctors in order to settle on the best final prototype to bring to commercial production. Well, it's mission accomplished!

We are now in the pre-launch stage. The feedback was overwelmingly positive, and we have customers lining up. The top selling vein illumination cameras could not compare to our AVV 1 in a side by side comparison. For one thing, the images weren't nearly as clear, and our AVV 1 shows veins that can't be seen by the eye alone as opposed to illuminating veins that are already visible.

The majority of our competitors use lasers, and we use LED's so our AVV I is safer. It is also far less expensive. The final price will be between $1299 and $1499 depending upon accessories, and will still offer resellers a nice profit. The accessories such as stands, goose necks, etc, will be far less expensive then the competition's as well. Product launch is planned for February 2014. Please note our AVV-1 is 4 times less expensive than the best selling vein illumination device and 10 times less expensive than the 2nd best seller.

Hospitals, clinics, blood labs, doctors offices, nursing homes, ambulance companies, etc, will be able to afford to buy many more devices. Price conscious countries such as India will be prime targets, and will be very popular due to our device's ability to easily find the veins in dark skinned people.

It's also worth noting that the next generation AVV 1 will be hands free and will be able to view veins of patients who are morbidly obese. Furthermore, Near Infrared Imaging has two patents which will advance the industry as one of our next generation devices will color code veins according to depth, and use a "banana shaped light" that will travel underneath the veins.

If your company has an interest let's start some dialog. We may be able to send you a device to try out so you see firsthand how effective it is and how far superior it is when compared to the competition. An Executive Summary is available for your review.

Yours in good health, Joel Lerner
Near Infrared Imaging
Director of New Business Development
1-352-318-3366
joel@nearinfraredimaging.com
www.nearinfraredimaging.com

Posted by: Randy Wuehle (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2014 02:32PM

Cheryl,

We have a service which is saving specialty facilities tens of thousands of dollars. It is straight forward, but fairly new and requires some understanding of health insurance.

If you are interested, please contact me at randy.wuehle@gmail.com. I have a person in your area who could meet with you.

Thanks,

Randy

Posted by: ckraft (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 23, 2014 09:17AM

Cheryl,
We are working with our client who is expanding their sales team to represent their free prescription discount card that enables patients to receive up to 75% off their prescriptions.

This is an opportunity for both well-established independent sales reps and those seeking to gain experience in the pharmaceutical and medical sales industries. Top representatives are earning over $20,000 per month, and the earning potential is unlimited.

This program is nationwide and we are looking for reps in all major US cities in each state.

-Cari
ckraft@jacobsmgt.com

Posted by: DC Duplessis (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2014 09:48PM

Joe,

Please call me

Posted by: denis anastos (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2014 09:46AM

send me an e mail have 4 very exciting lines

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 08:21PM

We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 10:15AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a dispoable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377

Posted by: bill mann (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 24, 2018 04:39PM

Hi Cherly are you still LOOKING for new product please give me your Phone number and email,Thank You in Advance Bill Mann [ the medical man] 5302692014 email bizfunding4u@gmail.com

Posted by: M (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 06, 2018 12:06PM

We are pretty thick in TX but Dallas and Fort Worth are available. A niche wound care product, unfortunately due to the diabetes epidemic it is an exploding niche.
reps@m-medusa.com

Posted by: M (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 18, 2018 06:22AM

We have reps in much of Texas but not Dallas / Fort Worth. reps@m-medusa.com