Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for great products to rep. In Louisiana!!!
Posted by: Todd (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 12, 2010 05:45PM

Looking to add to my bag and 3 reps. Please send me your info. To wolfrxdrugs@yahoo.com

Thank you

Re: Looking for great products to rep. In Louisiana!!!
Posted by: Terry (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 16, 2010 11:16AM

Todd,

We are looking for sales coverage in your area.
Give me a call to discuss our client's products and markets you and your associates currently sell into.

Thank You,

(920) 447-2119

Posted by: Rich (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2010 11:25AM

Hi Todd. We are a manufacturer seeking experienced independent sales Reps. and distributors to market our unique Orthotic Shell System in your area.

ProForm Orthosis, a custom moldable shell system is a patient-friendly, easy-to-use spinal bracing system designated to be custom fit to any patient in the physicians’ office or healthcare facility to provide immobilizing support to the lower back.

Very attractive commission structure.

Visit our web site. www.nextan.com Please view animation

Rich

Posted by: Dr. Dhindsa (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 25, 2010 09:12AM

Todd,
I have a patented, FDA approved irrigation device for Ureteroscopy and Hysteroscopy. You can see the device on YouTube. Search under Kosin Technologies and you will find 3 video clips and if this is something you will be interested in, please contact me either on my cell phone 219.508.3419 or by my email avtdhindsa@aol.com.
Thanks,
Dr. Dhindsa.

Posted by: Neil O'Connor (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2011 09:01AM

Design For Your Life
4810 Fourth Ave.,
Niagara Falls, On
designforyourlife@hotmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company to you and your affiliates. Design For Your like is a relatively new flourishing Canadian based company. We carry medical privacy sleeves which encompass all medical privacy issues, such as trach covers, colostomy and ileostomy covers, urinary overnight and day bag sleeves as well as picc line cover sleeves. All of our products provide not only medical privacy but also provide an aesthetically appealing appearance with the sleek and comfort fitting design.

We have had much success with internet sales over the past four years and have contracts with various organizations in Canada and the U.S. , therefore; we have decided to contact various companies and organizations to carry our product line.

Please let us know who we can contact in your organization with more detailed information related to our products. We can be reached at designforyourlife@hotmail.com . Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon. www.designforyourlife.com

Sincerely,

Jaime and Neil c/o Design For Your Life

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 05:16PM

Dear Sirs

We are MCURE, the 2nd largest bandage manufacture in China with offices in Industry, CA. We have been producing OEM/private labeled Bandages, Gauzes, Med Tapes & Alcohol Wipes for 12 years. We produce these products for some the worlds leading medical manufactures & distributors, Brands you know well.
WE are seeking ideal distributors/reps for a long term mutual beneficial situation.

If interested, please feel free to contact me.

BR
Benson Mao
bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: nate hollander american (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2014 08:36PM

Looking for some experienced independent distributors and sales reps for any and all parts of the country.
We do mobile nerve conduction, ultrasound testing, allergy testing and sell allergy product to doctors such as GP's, Family Practice, Internist, Orthopedists, Pain Man., Chiropractors, Rheumotologists, Endocrinologists,etc. across the country, excellent income for the doctors, and sales person, distributors.. ISR there is commission, residual and bonuses!!!
Any and all regions of the U.S.
Please call 404-388-6686 Nate Hollander American Imaging

Posted by: tmb88 (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2014 10:08AM

Ebola is dominating the news and cross contamination is an issue of importance. We make a dispoable cover for the blood pressure cuff to prevent cross contamination.

Check our web pagse at Bowenmed.com and if interested contact Tom at 800 726 8377