Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Looking for GREAT lines in LOUISIANA!!!
Posted by: Todd (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 17, 2011 05:38AM

Please email me if you have any lines that your looking for someone in Louisiana to Rep.

Todd

Re: Looking for GREAT lines in LOUISIANA!!!
Posted by: Michael Suggs (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 06, 2011 07:29PM

Todd,

I have something that you may like. It's an imaging (surgical, pain, and cath lab environments) accessory. 2 different lines actually. A real nice little niche product that sells at an affordable price and has a suprisingly high commission.

email me back if you'd like to talk more about this.

thanks
Michael

Posted by: Randy Wuehle (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2011 07:13PM

Todd,

I am looking for independent reps. to help introduce our service to ASCs and other clinics and hospitals.

We handle out-of-network claims reimbursement negotiations for healthcare providers. This is an administrative function which often goes overlooked, however, it can mean tens of thousands of dollars in additional profits with NO upfront investment.

If you are interested, please e-mail me your phone number.

Randy Wuehle
PMG

Posted by: Randy Wuehle (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 08, 2011 07:18PM

Regarding above:

Randy Wuehle

Email - rwuehl@aol.com

Posted by: Monica (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2020 01:12AM

Hi
We have opportunity in selling Covid19 related products. Rapid Antibodies and Antigen testing kits, PPE and All Natural Disinfected Solution EPA approved. Let connect