Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
CATH LAB/EP INDEPENDENT SALES REP WV, UPSTATE NY
Posted by: Bryan (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 28, 2011 03:06PM

Looking for independent sales reps/distributors who sell products to the cardiac cath lab and ep lab. Must have strong relationships with physicians and staff. We have a great portfolio of products and a fair amount of existing business. Please contact me ASAP if interested.

Bryan

Re: CATH LAB/EP INDEPENDENT SALES REP WV, UPSTATE NY
Posted by: Dana Hauser (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 30, 2011 08:51AM

Hi,
Are you looking for a Rep for CO, UT, WY territory? Currently selling into EP, Cath, and IR Departments. If there is an opportunity, please email me information or call me at 303-664-9517. Thanks, Dana

Posted by: Jason (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 07, 2012 05:48PM

. I have been working in the Cath Lab and EP lab for the last 2 years selling a variety of Cath, EP and Special procedure lab products including: (EP Lab Capital Equipment -12k), Radial Bands, Topical Hemostasis Pads, EP Catheters and other Lab Accessories. I cover Southern California San Diego up to Bakersfield, Arizona and Las Vegas. I am doing excellent here but the traveling is getting to be a bit much. I am looking for an opportunity in Southern California. I have established relationships with surgeons and hospital staff. Please let me know if there is an opportunity here.

Regards,

J

Posted by: Erick V (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 01, 2016 06:51PM

Hi Brian. I have 28 years of experience in the cath lab field with multiple roles including director, sales with Medtronic CRM. I am currently in Puerto Rico and I would like more information on your add.
Please contact me