Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
MedPro Disposal Partnership - HUGE Commission Opportunity
Posted by: Gary Tate (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 18, 2011 04:34PM

Independent reps wanted in AZ, CA, & TX to introduce MedPro's medical waste management service.

Nearly every one of your existing customers is generating and paying for a medical waste disposal service. Most times, MedPro is able to secure savings for customers in excess of 20%. We can show you how to capitalize on this untapped market. Our team has successfully trained over two dozen independent reps, and our close rates are in excess of 40%.

Our compensation plan is extremely aggressive, with a one time sale generating a commission stream for the life of the account!

For additional information or to hear more about our program, please either visit our website of call me at the number below.

Gary Tate
Vice President
MedPro Disposal
(847) 960 4244 - Direct
(847) 668 7715 - Mobile
gary@medprodisposal.com

www.medprodisposal.com

Re: MedPro Disposal Partnership - HUGE Commission Opportunity
Posted by: Kirk Freeman (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2011 11:28AM

**Inquiring about opportunities in Florida**

Responding to your ad for an independent rep. Based in central Florida, I represent OR/Endo equipment repairs and services to hospitals and surgery centers. My experience in the medical industry includes nine years of success and strong customer relationships. Points of contact include OR and Endo Mgrs., Surgical Services Directors, Material Mgrs. and Sterile Processing Mgrs. Would like to discuss this opportunity further to expand product offerings and increase future business growth. Thank you!
Kirk Freeman
captk61@earthlink.net

Posted by: David (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2011 02:11PM

Hi Gary im interested in your opportunity in AZ im currently in the OR selling laser services on a daily bases with plenty of hospital and surgery canter contacts if possible could you send more information. have a great day I look forward hearing from you.
David

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 04:39PM

Dear Sirs

We are MCURE, the 2nd largest bandage manufacture in China with offices in Industry, CA. We have been producing OEM/private labeled Bandages, Gauzes, Med Tapes & Alcohol Wipes for 12 years. We produce these products for some the worlds leading medical manufactures & distributors, Brands you know well.
WE are seeking ideal distributors/reps for a long term mutual beneficial situation.

If interested, please feel free to contact me.

BR
Benson Mao
bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Sean landry (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2018 04:38PM

Your program looks good.I am independent Med rep. with a love for sales.My number is 8065495889.Im currently in Texas but travel a lot.Please call me at your earliest convenience or email me please.Thank you Sean Landry

Posted by: Kevin Beaulieu (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 21, 2019 09:06AM

Interested in information..large account base across Northeast east.