Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
New Distributor seeks products
Posted by: jwmartin1 (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 25, 2012 10:46AM

Martin Distribution Assets is a newly formed Distributorship looking to add new products. Our team has excellent background in general, plastics, wound care and ortho-spine.

We cover MO, AR, OK, KS, and TN.

We would love to here from companies with innovative products.

V/R

Joe Martin
Martin Distribution Assets
www.martinda.com
joe.martin@martinda.com
573-760-2254

Re: New Distributor seeks products
Posted by: Alex Castro (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2012 12:40PM

Medical Device Systems (Denver, CO) is currently looking for distribution partners for the following products:

IRIS Vital Signs Monitor not only meets but exceeds many of the competitive products in the vital signs market and is priced approximately 25% lower than the competition. The IRIS Vital Signs Monitor is suited for emergency room, ambulance, OR arena, hospital transport monitor, and small hospitals/clinics. Measurement options include: NIBP, Temp, ECG, SpO2, Respiration and Etco2.

MIR line of products offers PC based hand-held spirometry, oximetry and telemedicine capabilities. It also has HL7 interface that allows for information management for primary care physicians, clinics and hospital EMR systems.

Please visit www.medicaldevicesystems.com or contact at 425-239-7893 or alex@medicaldevicesystems.com for more information.

Medical Device Systems works with global medical manufacturers that are looking to create or expand already existing distribution in the North American market.

Posted by: Benmcure (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 16, 2013 01:09PM

HI

WE are MCURE, 2nd largest bandage manufacture from China with offices located in Industry CA.WE specializes in OEM/Private label customers. We private labeled for some of the largest and most respected medical manufactures & distributors worldwide.

All territories are needed.
Please contact if interested. Bensonm@m-cure.net

Posted by: Joel Lerner (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 29, 2014 10:56AM

Mr. Martin,

Near Infrared Imaging is seeking distributors and resellers for our revolutionary vein illumination device, the AVV-1. We have been doing demonstrations all over the United States at blood labs, Oncology labs, and hospitals such as Massachusetts General, (rated the best hospital in the US), and the Mayo Clinic. Both of these institutions gave us rave reviews. Our device is also being used by a hospital in the Philippines in regards to the recent disaster there with great results.

Our goal with the demonstrations was to gain insight and garner constructive criticism from nurses and doctors in order to settle on the best final prototype to bring to commercial production. Well, it's mission accomplished!

We are now in the pre-launch stage. The feedback was overwelmingly positive, and we have customers lining up. The top selling vein illumination cameras could not compare to our AVV 1 in a side by side comparison. For one thing, the images weren't nearly as clear, and our AVV 1 shows veins that can't be seen by the eye alone as opposed to illuminating veins that are already visible.

The majority of our competitors use lasers, and we use LED's so our AVV I is safer. It is also far less expensive. The final price will be between $1299 and $1499 depending upon accessories, and will still offer resellers a nice profit. The accessories such as stands, goose necks, etc, will be far less expensive then the competition's as well. Product launch is planned for February 2014. Please note our AVV-1 is 4 times less expensive than the best selling vein illumination device and 10 times less expensive than the 2nd best seller.

Hospitals, clinics, blood labs, doctors offices, nursing homes, ambulance companies, etc, will be able to afford to buy many more devices. Price conscious countries such as India will be prime targets, and will be very popular due to our device's ability to easily find the veins in dark skinned people.

It's also worth noting that the next generation AVV 1 will be hands free and will be able to view veins of patients who are morbidly obese. Furthermore, Near Infrared Imaging has two patents which will advance the industry as one of our next generation devices will color code veins according to depth, and use a "banana shaped light" that will travel underneath the veins.

If your company has an interest let's start some dialog. We may be able to send you a device to try out so you see firsthand how effective it is and how far superior it is when compared to the competition. An Executive Summary is available for your review.

Yours in good health, Joel Lerner
Near Infrared Imaging
Director of New Business Development
1-352-318-3366
joel@nearinfraredimaging.com
www.nearinfraredimaging.com

Posted by: Patrick Hurst (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 14, 2014 12:22PM

We have a product line available for the hospital market that consists of disposable fluid collection products, sterile & non-sterile. The sterile line is our patented Powersorb Urinary Collection Bag (non-drainable)for use with any type of catheter. It is also available in a leg bag. The purpose of using this product is to reduce urinary tract infections in hospitals, which account for over 40% of all HOA's. Clinical data is available that demonstrates an average 60% reduction in UTI's from using the bags. Additionally, we market a non-sterile collection system which hospitals can use as a bedside bag for patients. The sterile product information is available to see at www.rgihealthcare.com & the non-sterile at www.traveljohn.com. If this is a product line that is of interest, please contact me via the email and I will get back to you.

Posted by: Jeff (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 14, 2014 04:39PM

I would appreciate a chance to discuss your products. I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by: Patrick Hurst (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 21, 2014 12:34PM

I apologize for not responding earlier.
You can email me directly at phurst2014@gmail.com or call me at 949-309-2958 to discuss this opportunity.
Let me know which area of the country you cover, if there are other reps involved, specialty areas you may focus on, etc.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Posted by: Bernie (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 06, 2014 03:47PM

Patient Privacy Products every office should be using
email for details- great lucrative opportunity

Posted by: Ann (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 03, 2014 06:52PM

We are an independent and we have a brand new online platform and we are looking for suppliers as well I would be interested to talk to you about your products!
If you can email your list of products and let's talk

Posted by: mupfel01 (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 21, 2014 06:22AM

My Name is Alexandra Herms. I am the CEO of Power Air GmbH.

Power Air GmbH is a young, German company that is concerned with the field of oxygen treatment.

It aims to increase the body’s oxygen supply and thus improve people’s lives.

The combination of our device is "made in Germany", patented and very new.

Ionisation, UV-module, Oxygen inhalation and room disinfection in one Station.

We are now looking for distributors for our product mainly in UAE, Japan, Israel and some other countries.

Please feel free to contact me any time, if this could be of interest to you.

Best wishes & have a great day !

Alexandra Herms
int. Dipl.-Betriebswirt
Geschäftsführung
POWER AIR GMBH
Eduard-Rhein-Str. 58
53639 Königswinter
Deutschland
Tel.: 02244 918519-0
Fax: 02244 918519-1
Handy: +49 177 64 909 75
mail: alexandra.Herms@powerair-gmbh.de
Web: www.powerair-gmbh.de

Posted by: DNAPrescribe (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2014 12:47PM

Hi,

Have you spoken with anyone or considered Pharmacogenetic Testing? This simple swab based DNA test is revolutionizing how providers prescribe.

Huge growth potential and you get paid per swab. FDA, AMA, NIH are all on board. Medicare covers 100%.

Quick and easy learning curve, short sales cycle means you earn commissions quickly.

Please get in contact to learn more.

-Eric