Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Distributor looking for lines
Posted by: Will Jones (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 19, 2019 09:32AM

Good morning,
GelPro Medical is a Texas-based manufacturer and We are the first and only manufacturer of ergonomic flooring with Gel. Our mats have anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties. We are certified by the NFSI. Over the last few years, we have expanded our product lines to the Operating room, Radiology, Labs, and Pharmacies. This year we have added a new disposable mat and a limited use Ergonomic fluid management mat.

I am always looking for new distributors. If you are interested please contact me.

Posted by: jim chen (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 19, 2020 02:52PM

dear sirs,

are you current involve in the sale for the Covid -19 relate products. if so please contact with us and sidcuss with us for detail

Jim Chen

Maxland International inc.
Dba Prime max roup
9457 Rush street
South El Monte, Ca 91733
Email: info@maxland.com or cvnjim1@gmail.com
Tel: 626-443-2443 Fax:626-443-4674 Cell: 6267571898 (what’s app)
Line: maxland We chat: maxland88

Posted by: Eden (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 07, 2020 04:10PM

Hello,

We are a CBD manufacturer based out of Colorado and are looking for distros to help sell our products, as based off what you mentioned on who you are targeting, these products would be a great fit for your catalog of products.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you :)

- Eden
Owner - www.Wellicy.com

Posted by: Shehroze Malik (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 20, 2020 08:04AM

Hello,

Medical Plus Supplies Inc is a minority certified enterprise of New York that creates Surgical & Dental Instruments of high quality. Our products are superlative in operating rooms and private practitioners in Dental Offices, Private Surgery Centers & Hospitals

Thanks for your time, and I look forward to hearing from you!

You can also email me at info@medicalplusinc.com

Thanks,
Shehroze Malik
Medical Plus Supplies Inc.
www.medicalplusinc.com/catalog

Posted by: Muhammad Bilal (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 10, 2020 06:21AM

Dear Sir,Madam,

We are Manufacturers & World Wide Exporters of High-grade  Dental,Veterinary,surgical,beauty care & MANICURE Items with all facilities required for product up to its final finishing and packing.  For fine quality of Instruments in stainless steel along with all kinds of Scissors of all sorts (Embroidery Scissor, Tailor  Scissor, Fine Scissor, Arrow Point Scissor, Nail Scissor,Nose Scissor, Stork Scissor, Barber Scissor, Razors etc.) Tweezers,  Nail Nippers, Nail Cutters, Pushers, .
Hi-Aim Industry is very proud of its products and confident that all  instruments are manufactured with the most precision, high standards &  quality, All of the cobalt & stainless steel instruments are surgical  grade, therefore, they can be chemically sterilized .
Regards,
Sales Department
Email: info@hiaimind,com  
Ph#: +92-302-617117   

Posted by: Monica (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 12, 2020 12:52AM

Hi
We have opportunity in selling Covid19 related products. Rapid Antibodies and Antigen testing kits, PPE and All Natural Disinfected Solution EPA approved. Let connect

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3