Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Distributors: FDA Approved products
Posted by: merepsorg (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 17, 2012 07:57AM

We manufacture a full line of diagnostic test for use in physicians offices, clinics, hospitals,pain management,etc. These test range from Urine Analysis, Advanced Urine Analysis, Fertility, Infectious Disease, Drug Testing, to Glucose Monitoring. We, also, have equipment such as UA analysers. Our Trade Marked name is recognized in the market and we are poised for growth. Our products are FDA approved and are the best quality. If you are a distributor and you want to add products that you can grow with, this is an excellent opportunity.

This is not Surgical. These are test performed in offices(CLIA Waived), Clinics, Labs, Hospitals, etc.

Please send your contact information and include the area(s) you cover.

Re: Distributors: FDA Approved products
Posted by: jack milman (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 23, 2013 10:49PM

I'm servicing physicians and clinics in NJ and NY areas and know very well laboratory business. Please provide more info to evaluate more close.
Thank you,
Jack

Posted by: Ben (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 01, 2013 12:33PM

Covering South Louisiana. Please send more information

Posted by: Lee (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 01, 2013 02:25PM

I am interested in your product line. Could you provide more information.

Posted by: Javier Gonzalez (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 07, 2014 10:15PM

send me more info. Puerto Rico

Posted by: ortho (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 17, 2014 05:48PM

Send more info