Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
We are searching for Distributor Partners. Please Read!
Posted by: merepsorg (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 20, 2013 04:05PM

We are a biotechnology company and a world leader in rapid, point-of-care diagnostics. We have been manufacturing since 1998. We specialize in innovation, research, development and manufacturing of advanced in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests and information technology systems to manage point-of-care diagnostic test results using HL7/POCT1-A2 compliant software solutions for laboratories, clinics, hospitals and physicians’ offices.

Our branded products are trusted by professionals in laboratories, physicians’ offices, hospitals, and clinics worldwide for their diagnostic testing.

Fertility (Pregnancy, Ovulation and Menopause) Tests
Infectious Diseases Tests
Drugs of Abuse Tests
Tumor Markers
Urinalysis Tests
Glucose Monitoring System
Alcohol Tests
POCDA (Point-Of-Care Diagnostic-data Administration)

We can give you the cost structure to compete with even the largest distributors.

Re: We are searching for Distributor Partners. Please Read!
Posted by: sironadave (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2013 08:46AM

I am interested. Please send me more information.

Posted by: rayleizhang (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2013 01:19PM

hi
we are do medical tests now ,we are focus on china market , we are interesting hear more about ur product ,could u send me some information of your product ,or wedsite
ect, thank u

best regards

ray

Posted by: Diron Surgical (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 07, 2013 05:44AM

I would like to discuss this distribution opportunity with you. I am the principal of Diron Surgical Associates with over 25 years of applicable sales experience. I can be reached at 330-416-6533 or e-mailed at dsurgical@gmx.com. I am currently aggressively seeking quality product lines. I would be interested in securing distribution rights for the State of Ohio or Northern Ohio and Columbus. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Posted by: Cindy (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 05, 2013 01:22PM

I am very interested in becoming a distributor of your products please send additional information.

Thank you
Cindy

Posted by: Device Consultants (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 09, 2014 12:32PM

We cover the Indianapolis and broader Indiana market. Feel free to send information on the specific products your looking to expand.

Posted by: Wadas (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 21, 2014 08:12PM

I cover NYC. Email details asap. Thanks

Posted by: Todd (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 26, 2014 09:05PM

Please give me a call @ 318-792-3129 or email me at wolfrxdrugs@yahoo.com.....I would like to hear more about this!

Posted by: V Williams (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 13, 2014 12:30PM

Need addl info such as contact number and so on to go further.

Thanks
Veronica
v1963@live.com

Posted by: Danny (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 25, 2014 10:25AM

Intersted in knowing more about your product and distributor opportunities in the Texas market. Currently with an OBGYN office surgical group.
Can you please email me information?

Posted by: Adam (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2014 04:35PM

I'm interested in becoming a distributor for your company in Louisiana.

Posted by: Brian Welch (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 03, 2014 06:53PM

I cover Middle to South Georgia. I am very interested.

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2014 07:00AM

I would like to discuss this distribution opportunity with you. I am the principal of Ruggles Medical Associates with over 25 years of applicable sales experience. I can be reached at 937-516-3195 or e-mailed at rugglesmedical@gmail.com. I am currently aggressively seeking quality product lines. I would be interested in securing distribution rights for the State of Ohio. I look forward to speaking with you soon.