Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Seeking Independent Hem/Onc Reps
Posted by: Ranfac (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 06, 2013 09:20AM

Ranfac's patented, single use, bone marrow biopsy needle allows the user to easily obtain an adequate bone marrow sample without the need for painful needle manipulations. Currently being used in some of the country's largest cancer research centers, this product offers enormous opportunity.

Many territories open, please reach out to me with your desired territory and I will let you know the availability and more details.

www.ranfac.com/snarecoil

Re: Seeking Independent Hem/Onc Reps
Posted by: Paul (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 10, 2013 07:56AM

Interested in hearing more. 1-267-408-5657

Posted by: steven welch (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 13, 2013 05:20PM

Hi,

I am an independent representative in Upstate NY (we also have connections in NYC and Long Island). Are you looking for representation in Upstate NY?

Steven Welch
(518) 763-7100
swelch24@verizon.net

Posted by: Jason Stitcher (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 15, 2013 11:51AM

Interested in learning more about the opportunity. New distributor and I am hungry for some lines. I have experience calling on Hem/Onc, I sold to Infusion Centers for the last 5-6 years. Maryland/DC is my location. Thanks!

Posted by: rayleizhang (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 27, 2013 08:36PM

hi
we are interesting in your product,we are focus on china market, do u interesting in china market? if u do , pls contact me at zhanglei679@hotmail.com

best regards

ray

Posted by: Diron Surgical (Host IP Logged)
Date: April 07, 2013 05:35AM

I have reviewed Ranfac's website and would be extremely interested in discussing distribution for the State of Ohio, or Northern Ohio and Columbus. I have 25 years of medical/surgical sales experience and I am the principal of Diron Surgical Associates. Please call me at your earliest convenience at 330-416-6533 or email me with your contact information at dsurgical@gmx.com. Thank you for your consideration.

Posted by: Grace Collado (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 09, 2013 08:31PM

Im covering south florida. email me with more info please.
tropigrace@gmail.com

Posted by: Mark Billings (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 18, 2013 03:57PM

Checking in to see if you needed anyone in the GA, SC, NC area.
I have experience in interventional oncology, medical oncology, urology, gynecology and other specialties, along with experience in pharma, biotech, surgical and minimally invasive devices.
Thanks for your consideration,
Mark Billings
803-295-8542

Posted by: Joel Simon (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 28, 2013 03:15PM

Hi,

I would be interested in Canadian distribution , especially in Montreal Quebec.
This is where I am located Do you have any representation in Canada ?

Joel Simon

Posted by: Randy Burgett (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2014 11:42AM

Do you have reps in ALA? I would like to hear more.

Posted by: Wade O'neal (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 02, 2014 12:47PM

Im in St. Louis, MO. If you need further representation in Missouri or southern Il, please contact me