Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Looking for indep. distrib./reps to sell amniotic membrane allograft - 38%+comm.
Posted by: scalfaro012 (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 30, 2013 12:40PM

We have three proprietary amniotic membrane allograft products for use throughout the body, including a micronized version which is injectable. Doctor call points mainly orthopedics (from head to toe), spine, sports medicine (directly competes with significant advantages to PRP), podiatry, urology - - - in summary, these products heal and regenerate soft tissue while reducing inflammation and scar tissue formation.

Products are backed by clinical testing validating the biology/ECM's within the tissues (i.e. growth factors, proteins, cytokines, etc.).

We provide extensive training to ensure your success of explaining the biological advantages to your doctors.

All products are regulated under Section 361 (i.e. just like allograft - hence ease of use/handling and approved anywhere in the body), are dry and have a 5 year shelf life.

If interested, please response to this posting with your area of expertise and geographic area to discuss availability.

Re: Looking for indep. distrib./reps to sell amniotic membrane allograft - 38%+comm.
Posted by: Ricky Chahal (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 02, 2013 06:08PM

I am interested in your product. Can you provide me with more information?

Re: Looking for indep. distrib./reps to sell amniotic membrane allograft - 38%+comm.
Posted by: Nikki (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 03, 2013 12:03AM

I'm interested in adding amniotic membrane to my product offerings. Please email me at biologics.unlimited@gmail.com.

Posted by: Chris (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 18, 2013 07:27AM

I am interested in your product. Please send me additional information.

Posted by: Nikkol Edwards (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2013 12:18PM

Hello I'm interested in learning more about information. Currently living in South Florida. Please email me!

Posted by: Anne (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 14, 2013 09:57AM

Please email me information on your Amniotic Membrane product. We have been in Biologic Allograft product sales for over 8 years. I have a few specific questions. Please email me your information.

Thank You,
Anne

Posted by: Larry Dupree (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 16, 2013 09:54PM

I have been working with allografts and skin substitutes for several years. I have been researching the use of stem cells and ambionic tissue through injections. Would love more info. I am a very successful rep in the Memphis, tN area. I have a broad foot print with the physicians you wish to reach.

Posted by: Ben (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 23, 2013 01:18PM

I am interested in your product. Please send me additional information.
Best regards,
Ben

Posted by: kegg (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 26, 2013 07:13PM

Can you please provide information if looking in Ohio.

Posted by: Mark Dunn (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 06, 2014 08:49PM

I am very interested in the possibilities for your product. I have relationships from Memphis to Nashville, mainly in the Western TN region. Would love to talk to you about the opportunity. Please contact me so we can discuss. Thanks!

Posted by: lou Curcio (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 10, 2014 09:46AM

I'm interested in learning more about your products and open territories. Currently have reps in NY, NJ and Florida

Posted by: Steve Sullivan (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 04, 2014 02:51PM

Can you please contact me about your product for the Arizona Market

Posted by: Mitch Skroski (Host IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2014 04:05PM

I've been in medical device and equipment sales for 20 years. I live in Asheville, NC. I would love to know more about your product.

Posted by: Greg Kennebeck (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 12, 2014 06:19PM

Interested for ortho, podiatry and aesthetic markets. Southern California.
Please send info.

Posted by: Brian (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 16, 2014 06:56PM

Please send info. Located Western Pa and Northern WV. Thanks

Posted by: Patti Dixon (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 08, 2014 05:16PM

Dear Ben,
I am reaching out to you because you responded to a post on Healthcare Sales and Marketing Network for anionic tissue distribution. Might you also be interested in distributing or representing a PRP Platelet Rich Plasma system? The profit margins are up to 50 or 60% in many markets and a large portion of the US is up for grabs. Please let me know if you are interested.
Best regards,
Patti Dixon
Dr. PRP USA, LLC
drprpusa.com
832-434-0832

Posted by: Jesse McClung (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2014 10:10AM

I am located in central and south Georgia market already selling to these surgeons. I would like more information.

Posted by: Adam (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 28, 2014 04:33PM

I have a spine distributorship in LA and am interested in carrying your products.

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2014 07:17AM

I would like to discuss this distribution opportunity with you. I am the principal of Ruggles Medical Associates with over 25 years of applicable sales experience. I can be reached at 937-516-3195 or e-mailed at rugglesmedical@gmail.com. I am currently aggressively seeking quality product lines. I would be interested in securing distribution rights for the State of Ohio. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Posted by: SpineGuy (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 20, 2014 04:30PM

spineguy0813@gmail.com

Posted by: Francisco Flores (Host IP Logged)
Date: December 22, 2014 02:17PM

I am interested in receiving more information. I am located in Texas. Please contact me at:

fco.flores1951@hotmail. Com

Posted by: Joe (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 10, 2015 01:51PM

I am a spinal implant rep very interested in exploring opportunities with your products

Posted by: Duane Mauldin (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 20, 2015 04:42PM

extensive biomaterials experience - Dallas / Fort Worth Texas

Posted by: Martin (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2015 02:15PM

Would like more info for Texas distribution.

Posted by: jen (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2015 03:27PM

please send me more information on your company.

Posted by: Mark (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 05, 2015 07:10AM

I am interested to learn more about your product line as I am looking to add biologics to my bag.

Posted by: Christa (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 08, 2015 10:59AM

Denver Metro/Colorado Springs area. Would like more information.

Posted by: Daren Lynch (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 29, 2015 09:51PM

Distributor with reps covering Upstate and Eastern half of Pennsylvania.20 years OR experience. Transitioning from a top 5 human tissue company with a need to fill this clinical space with new human tissue line. Send me an email with more details.

Posted by: Christine (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 06, 2016 12:39PM

Please send or call me with information. Florida territory

Chrissysmith1717@msn.com

Posted by: Souad (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2016 12:00AM

Hello there,

I am interested. Oregon territory.

Thank you

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2