Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Looking for indep. distrib./reps to sell amniotic membrane allograft - 38%+comm.
Posted by: Chrissy Smith (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2016 01:04PM

Hi Patty, I called and left you a message few minutes ago. I am experienced rep in South Florida and very interested in speaking with you. Kindly give me a call or email at your earliest opportunity.

Thank you

Chrissy Smith

Re: Looking for indep. distrib./reps to sell amniotic membrane allograft - 38%+comm.
Posted by: Chrissy Smith (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2016 01:07PM

Experienced independent rep in South Florida, please contact me by phone or email.

Thank you

Chrissy Smith

Posted by: Brad (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 09, 2016 04:23PM

I'm interested in your product. Please provide me with any information you may have.

Brad

Posted by: Maria Carey (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 15, 2016 11:16AM

Hello,
I have been working in the Orthopedic and Spine space as an Independent Medical Rep. for 4 years. I currently have a very busy Neurosurgery Practice with 4 physicians who are interested in finding a source for amniotic membrane allograft. Could you please contact me to discuss this opportunity. Any additional information on your company and products would be greatly appreciated.

My cell number is 570-332-2131. I am located in Pennsylvania where I feel that there is significant opportunity for your products.

THank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Maria Carey
Integrative Medical Solutions
mariacareyims@gmail.com
(570)332-2131

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2