Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Independent Sales Reps 1099's for ultrasound wound therapy
Posted by: Dinesh (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2013 03:55PM

Arobella Medical, LLC is Minneapolis based medical device company specializing in revolutionary low frequency ultrasound in wound management therapies. We are expanding and looking for highly motivated,customer oriented, experienced Independent Sales Representatives across the United States in multiple territories. As a manufacturer representative, you will serve to confidently inspire customer understanding in our wound care products and proposing solutions while aggressively driving sales. In exchange, Arobella offers an attractive commission, a proven sales process and training program along with demo unit(s). We support you with the experience and tools to help exceed our customers' expectations while enhancing your professional goals. If interested, please contact me.

Re: Independent Sales Reps 1099's for ultrasound wound therapy
Posted by: Robert Scofield (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 08, 2013 03:54PM

I have many years of highly successful sales experience in various clinical environments. As such, I feel I would be a great candidate for your independent sales representative opportunity. I live in Birmingham, AL and could easily cover the entire state for the right company and product line.
Please contact me via email or call me at: 205.305.7898
Thanks for your time and consideration.
Bob Scofield

Posted by: Robert Scofield (Host IP Logged)
Date: October 01, 2013 03:04PM

Dinesh,
I have not received anything from you since our discussion last week. Could you please send the materials requested.
Regards,
Bob Scofield

Date: October 30, 2013 04:08PM

Bob,
I re-sent the information to your email id. Please check and respond to my email.
Thanks.
Dinesh

Posted by: Ken Baumhardt (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2013 07:14PM

I'm currently selling capital equipment for GE but have had previous experience in wound care product sales. I would like to know more about your product and if a territory is available in central Florida. My phone number is 708-941-4631.

Posted by: Scott (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 29, 2013 01:48PM

I'm an independent medical sales professional looking to add an additional line. Please email me info at scottydme13@gmail.com. Thank you. I reside in Connecticut.

Date: December 16, 2013 12:22PM

Hi Scott,
Did you review the information I sent to you on December 4th?
Let me know if there are any questions.
Thanks.
Dinesh