Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Reps Needed all States- Pain Management,Ortho,Family,Podiatrists,PTs and Chiropractors
Posted by: Pmedical (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 13, 2014 09:53AM

Are you currently an Independent Sales Representative (1099) looking to add electrotherapy equipment to your product line?
Our company currently has the immediate need for experienced, independent sales representatives to market an electrotherapy program to chiropractors, pain management physicians, orthopedic physicians, podiatrists,Family Physicians and physical therapists. This is a commission only position with a generous commission plan.
The ideal candidate:
Available immediately
At least 2 years of medical sales experience, specifically
targeting the mentioned physicians.
Strong medical equipment/device sales knowledge
The ability to maintain solid, professional relationships
Exceptional customer service skills
Highly organized and detail oriented
Possess the highest level of integrity
Self-motivated
Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times
Ethical and professional character is of the utmost importance.
If you are a qualified individual and seeking employment, please email your cover letter and/or resume to Brian at pmedicaltens@hotmail.com

Re: Reps Needed all States- Pain Management,Ortho,Family,Podiatrists,PTs and Chiropractors
Posted by: matthew Zubiller (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 12, 2014 09:42PM

To Whom it May Concern:

My partners and I own a medical distributorship in New York. We cover Long Island and the 5 boroughs focusing on Pain Management, Orthopedics & Physiatry. We are looking to expand our portfolio and I'm interested in learning more about what you have to offer.

Re: Reps Needed all States- Pain Management,Ortho,Family,Podiatrists,PTs and Chiropractors
Posted by: Tom (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 21, 2014 12:56PM

I am interested. I work in upstate
NY 585-455-1581