Independent Sales Reps & Distributors
Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership;
• Executes strategic account plans at ARA, DaVita, DCI, DSI, Fresenius and other local providers in accordance with Winco’s strategy to ensure consistent management of price points within the market;
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with distribution and accounts at all customer touch points to facilitate channel growth;
• Prospects / targets new business opportunities with our direct customers and inside of the distribution channel including managing a living pipeline through salesforce.com (company will provide the subscription) and moves sales cycle forward through their resources in a timely and organized manner;
• Develops detailed proposals to meet customer challenges;
• Motivates and inspires distribution sales network to target and close company product and supply sales achieving year-over-year growth;
Compensation: Paid sales commissions each month on the customer invoice value of sales of company products generated by the Qualified Representative within the assigned Territory accounts during the previous month. To the extent sales by a Qualified Representative for a six-month calendar period (January 1 to June 30 or July 1 to December 31) exceed sales for the same period of the prior year plus market growth rate, Manufacturer’s Representative will be paid additional sales commissions on the customer invoice value of such incremental sales generated by such Qualified Representative within the Territory.
Company: Winco Mfg., LLC
Segment: Durable Medical Furnishings
Call Points: Dialysis, Government, Hospital, Long-Term Care, Oncology facilities, Physician's Offices and various Dealers
Product Positioning: Everything we do is about creating independence for our clinicians, patients, and other caregivers.
We accomplish this through extensive on-site clinical research to define the optimal patient experience. When we create a promising new solution, we validate the result with voice of customer (VOC) feedback. Because products are designed and manufactured with the end user in mind, they create loyalty with patients, caregivers, and represent the lowest total cost of ownership.
Winco Mfg., LLC builds clinical chairs, recliners, stools, treatment tables and privacy screens for our caregivers. These products are sold both direct and through distribution into Acute, Ambulatory including dialysis, oncology, physicians office and surgery centers, Long-Term Care and Government settings.
Send inquiries to: ManufacturerRepresentatives@wincomfg.com