Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Cosmetic surgery reps needed
Posted by: Dreamlabs (Host IP Logged)
Date: May 29, 2014 09:38AM

Dreamlabs Marketing, a fast growing provider of exclusive marketing automation campaigns, strategy, and implementation to elite cosmetic surgery practices, has great marketing services that you can easily sell to your existing accounts. Our proven lead generation and nurturing programs enable practices to generate 451% more leads and 50% more sales with a 33% lower cost by automatically closing leads. Approximately 20% commissions with potential for additional residual income.

Please reply to this thread if you’re interested. We’re looking for reps/rep groups in most areas.

Re: Cosmetic surgery reps needed
Posted by: Michael Pasenow (Host IP Logged)
Date: September 25, 2014 06:51PM

Gentlemen(and Ladies): I am interested in having a conversation about your practice specific marketing products. I currently call on a diverse variety of medical practices with a "White Labeled" EMR/EHRx version of Health Fusion. I am constantly asked "what can we do to market ourselves better?" I know many people who develop websites, but all have fallen short of expectation. With the internet(and Google) dominating our culture it only make sense to have this expertise in my pocket. I'd love to be an ever increasing resource to my clients.
Currently I am calling on clients in Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Lexington, Louisville, and Cleveland. If you would like to have a conversation about increasing sales in these markets, please contac me directly at 513-260-6972.

Best regards,

Michael A. Pasenow
P3 Medical Sales
513-260-6972

Posted by: Francisco Flores (Host IP Logged)
Date: November 13, 2014 04:32PM

I am interested in receiving more information. I cover the south of Texas, Austin, San Antonio and sourrounding areas. Please contact me at espemed@hotmail.com

Posted by: Steve (Host IP Logged)
Date: January 07, 2015 08:35PM

Interested in understanding the value you bring for TN cosmetic clients. Please send info thanks

Posted by: jen (Host IP Logged)
Date: February 16, 2015 03:33PM

please send me more information. I work with providers in the southern California area.