Independent Sales Reps & Distributors 

Welcome to the HSMN Message Boards!
Please refrain from posting offensive messages as well as commercial advertising, solicitation and recruiting - such messages will be deleted by the forum moderators. Note: Posting a new thread requires HSMN membership; non-members may post replies to the original poster (OP) on existing threads.

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: ForumsTopic ListPost New TopicLog In
Interventional Pain Management Opportunity
Posted by: MedTechSales (Host IP Logged)
Date: June 24, 2014 08:59AM

Distributor of premium biologics lines seeks established independent reps or distributors currently selling to Interventional Pain Management and/or Physiatry office and clinic markets. Excellent opportunity. Contact me at medrocksales@gmail.com.

Re: Interventional Pain Management Opportunity
Posted by: msbiologics (Host IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2014 01:07PM

My company is currently selling into Pain Management in the Mid South.
Would like to know if this would be a good fit.

Posted by: Eric (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 20, 2014 07:20AM

I would like to discuss this distribution opportunity with you. I am the principal of Ruggles Medical Associates with over 25 years of applicable sales experience. I can be reached at 937-516-3195 or e-mailed at rugglesmedical@gmail.com. I am currently aggressively seeking quality product lines. I would be interested in securing distribution rights for the State of Ohio. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Posted by: tc (Host IP Logged)
Date: August 30, 2016 01:31PM

Please contact me regarding this opportunity. I have been calling on physicians for over 20 years in various specialties.

I am located in the OH, IN, KY area.

tc@midwest.us.com

Thank you.

Tim Carroll
513-677-5802